Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Discuss, learn and share how to leverage the power of the crowd and build deep relationships with your customers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
496178members
695143posts

Browse the Community

Community Activity

Vodafone Gigacube or other 5g router

Hi. Thanks in advance for helping I am looking to get a 5G router for my house. It needs to be on Vodafone as they are the only network in my area with 5G. I have been onto Vodafone about their 5G Gigacube but they are adamant that i have to have a g...

kinmo by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Have I been accepted

I placed an online order for a contract I have received the following emails - contract summary, thanks for registering and thanks for your order. When I go on tracking it says order number deliveries 1 package to be sent my order is being processed ...

Kirst90 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Slow broadbandreadfull

For three days now my broadband download speed has been dreadfully slow but my upload fast. I use an iphone 15 and a TP-link  sim card router. I have the same problem using both. Talking to Vodafone has not been in the slightest bit helpful as all th...

App Error Code 3300

Hi Vf. I recently changed contracts and paid off my old contract to sign up to a pay monthly. The app bo longer works for the same registered mobile number. I have deleted the app, reinstalled. The error code 3300 seems to be linked to the mobile num...

Vodafone NL bad voice call quality

I have lineage20 installed on a Samsung galaxy S9+ (star2lte)with a Vodafone NL sim. when I put a T-Mobile sim in this phone everything seems to work. But with this Vodafone NL sim the voice quality becomes often very bad (severe echo etc) after abou...

yadde by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Landline phone with own router on FTTP

Just got FTTP and everything is working fine off the VF router. Phone lines are plugged into the VF router, VF router's WiFi is switched off. 3rd party Mesh has been switched to Bridge mode and plugged into the VF's ethernet port.However I am shocked...

Is a Wayleave Agreement in place?

Hi Vodafone Community,My proposed full fibre upgrade is due to be installed soon. Though, I suspect it will not go ahead because the engineers will have to dig up my neighbour’s rented property to connect it.Is there a way to find out if I have a Way...

4g speed boost after cutting off 3g. Yeah right !

Hello all  I'm really annoyed by you Vodafone. Been with you since 1996.For the last 18 months or more, you have been telling me that you're going to cut off the 3g data signal in my area, and for me to make sure i have a 4g capable device. Fair enou...

Pluginz by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Latest from our Blog

Mobile Voice Calls

We had a technical issue affecting mobile voice calls earlier today, our recovery plan is fully in place and usual service has been restored. We will be monitoring the situation closely.

0 Comments

Mobile Voice Calls

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues making mobile voice calls. Our team continues to work on fixing the problem, which stems from a technical fault in our network. We're sorry for...

0 Comments

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Taylor Deeley, Trainer from Samsung UK, introduces the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. This AI phone takes bright and sharp images, even at night. Plus, benefit from the convenience of Galaxy AI. https://ww...

0 Comments

Intermittent Network Issues Resolved

Good afternoon, We can confirm that the network issue experienced by some customers this morning has been fixed and normal service has resumed. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Comments