Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Discuss, learn and share how to leverage the power of the crowd and build deep relationships with your customers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
496440members
695563posts

Browse the Community

Community Activity

Poor signal since 3g switch off

Any one else got poor service/signal since 3g switch off? Think vodafone 3g switch off is a step backwards. My s22 ultra is always warm from always searching for signal since 3g switch off! Before I could get a steady 8mbps now I'm either getting not...

How do I give feedback?

I've been looking on the website and tried the live chat () but can't find anywhere to provide feedback.Just wanted to say that Karim from Tier 2 technical support was great. He was focused on finding a solution to my connection issue and even called...

floe by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Vodafone & Three

Hello I’m new here! So I hear Vodafone and network Three are now together. My question is are they using each others masts eg Vodafone customers can start using Three’s masts? Many thanks! 

Jamez_W by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone FTTP not working with Unifi Express

My Vodafone FTTP (900Mbps) was installed today but I cannot get it to work with my Unifi Express.I asked Vodafone for my PPPoE credentials and put those in. I've tried VLAN ID's of: 101 (the one support told me), 911 (read on the net) and none at all...

onder by 1: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Seeking

Hi Team,As an electrical engineering student and having a keen interest in telecommunication, I am writing a research paper on the top telecommunication products currently available in the market. After careful consideration, I selected Ericsson as a...

Vodafone Giga Cube

Hi,I was wondering how difficult (or easy, for that matter) it is to get Vodafone’s GigaCube? Last week, I was recommended it as I have no internet connection at my new apartment? Alternatively, how easy is it to get internet installed?Thanks

gomaa by 1: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

FTTP 910 - Is this the norm with Vodafone??

Hi,Looking for some support or suggestions here as I am currently getting very stressed repeating myself to vodafone 2nd line support on a daily basis.I have been with vodafone FTTP for a number of years, first the 100, then the 500 package. I use my...

dazrog by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

my website is blocked by securenet

Hi, team. my website https://www.seouldateabroad.online is blocked by Securenet for no reason. It's not even launched yet and still being work in progress. And it's simple dating website. Did it block it just by keyword auto matching or something?

My Super WiFi plus won’t connect

I have kept trying to connect it by using the wps button on the main router and then the middle button on top to connect, it connects for a few seconds with a green light then all of a sudden it goes back to the red flashing light I have tried to res...

Latest from our Blog

Mobile Voice Calls

We had a technical issue affecting mobile voice calls earlier today, our recovery plan is fully in place and usual service has been restored. We will be monitoring the situation closely.

0 Comments

Mobile Voice Calls

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues making mobile voice calls. Our team continues to work on fixing the problem, which stems from a technical fault in our network. We're sorry for...

0 Comments

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Taylor Deeley, Trainer from Samsung UK, introduces the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. This AI phone takes bright and sharp images, even at night. Plus, benefit from the convenience of Galaxy AI. https://ww...

0 Comments

Intermittent Network Issues Resolved

Good afternoon, We can confirm that the network issue experienced by some customers this morning has been fixed and normal service has resumed. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Comments