Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Discuss, learn and share how to leverage the power of the crowd and build deep relationships with your customers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
496459members
695626posts

Browse the Community

Community Activity

Subscription cancel

Hi, I have just upgraded my plan, which includes entertainment again. However I have been told I need to cancel the old subscription before I activate the new one. Every page I have been sent to cancel with doesn’t work! Please can someone help me ca...

Shelly EM Wi-Fi Connection Issue

Having just migrated my FTTP, BT to Vodafone this week have been re-configuring my mostly Wi-Fi connected Home Assistant devices to the THG3000 Hub.All successful with one exception, my Shelly EM (energy monitor) which for some reason refuses to conn...

tiffy by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

High Ping query: CityFibre Pro II 900mb

Hi, I am a new customer who has just migrated in from Virgin Media's Gig1 product which had terrible ping results amongst other issues and hence why I left as soon as City Fibre connected my street here in Glasgow. One advantage of the move to FTTP w...

aidej by 3: Seeker
  • 27 replies
  • 1 thanks

Speed limiting Broadband FTTC connection?

I joined Vodafone Home Broadband almost two years ago, in July 2019. My download connection speed has recently dropped to 17.998Mb/s, with 12dB of noise margin.This is the DSL negotiated connection speed. My router indicates the maximum speed could b...

fleddy by 3: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Court Action Against Vodafone

Hi AllHas anyone taken Vodafone to the Small Claims Court? Would like to hear of experiences.Brief synopsis of my situation:- Closed a Vodafone Broadband account due to poor service- Told my account balance was zero by Vodafone- No letters or emails ...

HSS1234 by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Router access

So today is my activation day the router was actually online by 2 AM this morning, however when I tried to access the router settings through 192.168.1.1 it failed to connect & told me I had entered incorrect details which I had not and then locked m...

fishy09 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

my website is blocked by securenet

Hi, team. my website https://www.seouldateabroad.online is blocked by Securenet for no reason. It's not even launched yet and still being work in progress. And it's simple dating website. Did it block it just by keyword auto matching or something?

Problems with Digital Voice calling iPhones

Is anyone else experiencing a problem when calling a mobile - specifically in my case iPhones - using the Digital Voice landline?I have just moved over to Vodafone Broadband with Landline and whilst the broadband setup is fine, whenever I have tried ...

Gytrash by 3: Seeker
  • 52 replies
  • 2 thanks

Outside Edinburgh Airport

Hello everyone, I would like to know if others also have issues with Vodafone internet outside Edinburgh Airport?I'm an Uber/Bolt/ect. driver and as soon as I reach the first roundabout at the airport my phone lost internet connection and not able to...

Latest from our Blog

Mobile Voice Calls

We had a technical issue affecting mobile voice calls earlier today, our recovery plan is fully in place and usual service has been restored. We will be monitoring the situation closely.

0 Comments

Mobile Voice Calls

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues making mobile voice calls. Our team continues to work on fixing the problem, which stems from a technical fault in our network. We're sorry for...

0 Comments

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Taylor Deeley, Trainer from Samsung UK, introduces the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. This AI phone takes bright and sharp images, even at night. Plus, benefit from the convenience of Galaxy AI. https://ww...

0 Comments

Intermittent Network Issues Resolved

Good afternoon, We can confirm that the network issue experienced by some customers this morning has been fixed and normal service has resumed. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Comments