Ask a question:
Topics: 0
Solutions: 0

Jake

[ Edited ]

Birthday: 19 November  
Home Town: Rotherham  
Music: Anything but Dubstep haha Smiley Happy  
Books: Massive graphic novel and manga fan. Also loved the Skullduggery Pleasant series.  
Movies: Anything DC, Marvel and love my horror.  
Television: I watch way too much to even start listing. But the one that I watch the most must be Doctor Who.  
Hobbies: I'm a gamer, that’s really all I do when I'm not travelling with the other half.  
Favourite phone ever: Got to say the first phone I ever had the Nokia 3310  
About me: I'm always online with my friends or out and about with the other half, going on day and weekend breaks when possible.  
Background within Vodafone: I have been with Vodafone for quite a while and I have done a lot before being on this team. There's not much that I'm not able to do but anything I can’t, I know how to find out.  

Message 21 of 40 (24,860 Views)

Kirsty

[ Edited ]

Birthday: 07 May  

Home Town: Rotherham 
Music: Avenged Sevenfold, Five Finger Death Punch, Linkin Park, Blink 182, All American Rejects 
Movies: Anything but horrors 
Television: The Simpsons, Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, How I Met Your Mother, American Dad, Friends. 
Sports: Swimming, Kayaking, Canoeing, Surfing, Wind Surfing, anything water sport based basically   
Websites - Shopping sites 
Hobbies: Pool/Snooker, Taekwondo, Swimming 
Pets: Great Dane  
Favourite phone ever: No particular phone but favourite opperating system is andriod  
About me: I like to spend my holidays in Cornwall or in a nice warm country  
Background with Vodafone - Customer service, sales and Social Media 

Message 22 of 40 (24,857 Views)

Jack

[ Edited ]

Birthday: 7 December 1995 

Home Town: Barnsley, but I have lived in Huddersfield and Cleethorpes 

Music: Eminem, Paramore, Tenacious D, Avenged Sevenfold, Johnny Cash, All American Rejects, Nightcore and a lot more. 

Books: Harry Potter, Inheritance Cycle, Discworld, Enders Game, Prodigal Sun trilogy, basically  Fantasy or Sci-fi 

Movies: Action, Horror, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Comedies and a few Rom-coms 

Television: Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead, Lucifer, Dexter, Rick & Morty, Bojack Horseman, Adventure time, Pokémon 

Sports: Rugby 

Websites: Tickld, Reddit, YouTube 

Hobbies: Gaming (PS4, Xbox One and PC) and Reading 

Pets: None, yet, but I would like to get a Bearded Dragon 

Favourite phone ever: Samsung Galaxy S7 

Background with Vodafone: Started on the Tariff Migrations team a year ago, moved to Webchat Upgrade's and now I am starting the Social Media team. 

Message 23 of 40 (24,855 Views)

Abigail

[ Edited ]

Birthday: 28 September  
Hometown: Barnsley 
Music: Morrissey, The Smiths, Neil Young, Fleetwood Mac, Radiohead, Frank Ocean 
Books: Mainly autobiographies 
Movies: No Country for Old Men, Pan's Labyrinth, The Revenant, O Brother Where Art Thou? 
TV: Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, Spartacus, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead 
Sport: Enjoy watching F1 
Hobbies: Going to Gigs, Swimming 
Favourite phone: iPhone's  
About me: I love spending time with family and friends, going for food and drinks. I really enjoy travelling and visiting new places. 
Background at Vodafone: Worked for Vodafone for 4 years. Spent the last 3 years in upgrades and disconnections 

Message 24 of 40 (24,853 Views)

Danielle

[ Edited ]

Birthday: 23 May 

Hometown: Rotherham 

Music: Anything from classic rock to heavy metal 

Books: I love to read I have read a variety of books but my favorite would have to be the Shining, Stephen king is definitely my favorite Author 

Movies: Anything DC/Marvel produced, The Shining. 

TV: Sons of Anarchy, American Horror Story. 

Sports: Netball, walking 

Websites: Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat. 

Hobbies: I love to read, sing and spend time with my family and partner 

Pets: none  

Favorite phone: Has to be my Samsung Galaxy S5. 

About me: I tend to be a quiet person until you get to know me. I love sitting down with a good book and enjoy spending time with my family, friends and partner. 

Background with Vodafone: I have worked for Vodafone for just over a year. 

Message 25 of 40 (24,851 Views)

Dani_E

[ Edited ]

Birthday: 4 November 

Hometown: Doncaster 

Music: The Beatles , Oasis , Ariana Grande, Dolly Parton, Jonny Cash, Whitney Houston  

Books: The Krays, Fifty Shades trilogy, Anything to do with real crime  

Movies: The Krays, Bridget Jones, Sleeping with the enemy, Erin Brockovich, Speed, Fifty Shades 

TV: Eastenders, Once upon A time, Pretty little liars, Power, Person of interest 

Sports: Boxing, Darts 

Websites: River Island, Ted Baker  

Hobbies: Swimming, Going to the Gym, Watching Netflix 

Pets: 0  

Favourite phone: Apple IPhone  

About me: I am a very family orientated person who loves spending my time with my little boy and my Partner.  There's nothing I love more than spending quality time with my loved ones.  

Background with Vodafone: I've been with Vodafone since 2010, I have a high level of company knowledge, I have worked numerous campaigns. I am now starting my new journey with the Social Media team 

Message 26 of 40 (25,007 Views)

Michelle

[ Edited ]

Birthday: 12 September 

Hometown: Mexborough 

Music: Rod Stewart, Erasure, Motown, Soul, Ministry of Sound Old Skool 

Books: Stephen King anything scary but can't watch the films 

Movies: Anything Disney, Sci-Fi, Action 

TV: Once-upon-a-time, Originals, Peaky Blinders, Big Bang Theory, NCIS, CSI 

Sports: Watching football, big supporter of Manchester United 

Websites: Facebook, Amazon shopping 

Pets: American Bulldog called George 

Favourite phone: Just received Iphone 7 plus Rose Gold   

About me: Spend as much time as I can with my grandsons, walking George and going to Peak district.   My ambition is to go on a road trip in a old VW Camper van 

Background with Vodafone: Started working here in May 2016 moved over to Social Media in November exciting times  

Message 27 of 40 (25,005 Views)

Tyler

[ Edited ]

Birthday: 19 April 

Music: Chart music 

Books: Fifty shades of grey 

Movies: Rocky, Pretty little liars

TV: I'm a celebrity 

Sports: Running, gym 

Websites: Facebook, instagram, snapchat 

Hobbies: Horse riding, doing make-up 

Pets: two dogs- French bulldog and a pug  

Favourite phone: Apple 

About me:  I like spending time with my family through the week. I like doing my make-up and doing other peoples. On weekends I like catching up with friends. 

Background with Vodafone:  

I started working with Vodafone in June   

Message 28 of 40 (24,997 Views)

Mukhsanain

[ Edited ]

Birthday:  29th April 

Music: I like different genres of music such as Hip-hop, Dance, Pop, Trance, Rock and R&B. 

Favorite music artists: John Legend, MJ, Madonna, Lana Del Rey, Aerosmith, Faithless 

Books: John Carpenter  

Movies: I enjoy movies like Titanic, Transformers , Sherlock Holmes and love action movies 

TV:  My favourite TV Shows are Supernatural, Lucifer, Sleepy Hollow, Luke Cage, The Flash   and Simpsons 

Sports: UFC, my favourite UFC  fighter is Conor Mcgregor and like Boxing. 

Websites: eBay, Vodafone, Amazon, Overclockers 

Hobbies: I have always been into Computers since I was 8 years old so my main hobbies is building computers then gaming. I like hanging out with friends and family, Cinema, shopping and on weekends I go Boxing to stay fit mentally and physically. 

Pets: none yet 

Favourite phone: iPhone 6 

About me: I’m easy going and like to have good laugh and not take things seriously all time. 

I like hanging out with friends and family, Cinema, shopping and on weekends I go Boxing to stay fit mentally and physically. 

Background with Vodafone: I have been with Vodafone for over 2 years joined in Sales team loved the experience, met some awesome people fun and lively environment now I have moved onto Social Media Team to further my Career with Vodafone. 

Message 29 of 40 (25,069 Views)

Nathan

[ Edited ]

Birthday: 23rd of April 

Hometown: Goldthorpe 

Music: I'll listen to anything really besides rap, if I don't like something just skip it 

Books: Harry Potter, Kingkiller Series, Peter Kays autobiography was hilarious anything with a good story really 

Movies: Avatar, Simpsons Movie, Kevin and Perry go Large, American Pie, Harry Potter, The Hobbit and the Lord of the rings. Bit of a movie buff so I'll watch anything. 

TV: Big Bang Theory, Eastenders, Grim, Grace and Frankie, Orange is the new Black, Under the Dome, The 100, Awkward, anything on Netflix. 

Sports: Getting out of bed on a morning should be an Olympic event 

Websites: Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, Amazon, Netflix, Reddit. 

Hobbies: Bit of gamer, spend my spare time online with friends. 

Pets: 2 Dogs Tyke and Krugar and a load of fish, the boring ones not the fancy tropical kind 

Favourite phone: Hands down the Motorola Red, not that great but haven't been as exited about a phone since. 

About me: I'm shy and quiet until you get to know me then you have a hard time keeping me quiet, I'm from a big family so I'm a bit of a family man we like to have big get together when it Christmas  

Background with Vodafone: Started with Vodafone in November 2015 on the Tariff Management team, Moved to Social Media in November 2016 

Message 30 of 40 (25,067 Views)

Jason

[ Edited ]

Birthday: 12 January  

Hometown: Sheffield  

Music: NirvanaArtic monkeys, Linkin park, Queen and Elvis  

Books: The Hobbit, Harry potte and Goosebumps, 

Movies: Armageddon, Ten things I hate about you, shutter island, The Grinch and Kevin and Perry go large 

TV: Big bang theory, The hunted, Emmerdale, The chase and South park 

Sports: Skateboarding, Ice Skating and Football,  

Websites: Facebook, Twitter, Top man, ASOS and Instagram. 

Hobbies: Tattoo collecting, money spending, eating, travelling (cruises). 

Pets: Rabbit 

Favourite phone: Samsung s7  

About me: Born in Huddersfield and love my family to bits  

Background with Vodafone:  I started in November 2015 moved over to social media in 2016

Message 31 of 40 (25,065 Views)

Charlotte

[ Edited ]

Birthday: 21 December 

Music: Everything house 

Movies: step brothers, anything dance/musical 

TV: Sam fairers –baby diaries, hollyoaks, 

Hobbies: body building 

Pets: No pets at the moment but really love dogs! 

Favourite phone: iPhone 6s plus 

About Me: I love spending quality time with my 2 children doing all things messy! I also enjoy going  to the gym and socializing with friends and family 

Background with Vodafone: started working at Vodafone in 2014 on tariff migration/ILS and sales, moved to social media November 2016 

Message 32 of 40 (25,059 Views)

Samuel

[ Edited ]

Birthday: 2 January

Music: The Beatles, Brian Fallon, City & Colour, Kings of Leon, Blink 182.

Books: Graphic Novels and Neil Gaiman books

Movies: Marvel, Stand By Me, Films by Kevin Smith or Seth Rogen.

TV: 8 Out of 10 Cats, The Flash, The Walking Dead, Peaky Blinders and Marvel Netflix shows.

Sports: Ice Hockey

Websites: BBC News, Pretty Green, NME

Hobbies: Xbox and Bass guitar

Pets: No pets at the moment but really love dogs!

Favourite phone: iPhone 6S (so far)

About Me: I love a good brew to chill out at home and catching up with the lads when we can get together.

Background with Vodafone: Worked in Customer Services and more recently as part of the Webchat Upgrades team.

Message 33 of 40 (24,897 Views)

Ricky

[ Edited ]

Birthday: 21st September   

Music: I like a variety of music  

Books: Autobiographies  

Movies: Action, Comedy and Horror  

TV: Sports  

Sports: Football, Rugby, American football, Cricket  

Websites: Sky Sports, Manchester United, Livescore  

Hobbies: Gaming, Films, Football and Travelling  

Pets: I have a dog called Rolo  

Favourite phone: IPhone  

About me: Spending time with my partner and family is really important and always find time to get together where possible. I love to travel, from holidays in the world to following Manchester United in their European campaigns  

Background with Vodafone: Worked on the Vodafone campaign since 2011. I have lots of experience within Vodafone including Collection's, Credit Assessment, Credit Support, Early Life Retentions, In Life Retentions and Flying Start. I am really excited to start the journey of  Social Media.

Message 34 of 40 (25,584 Views)

Shannon

[ Edited ]

Birthday: 02 February 

Music: Anything you can have a good sing along to, Power ballads, R&B, Indie etc.  

Books: Gone Girl, Girl on a Train, Any written Clive barker book,  any Murder mysteries, fantasy or factual books interest me.  

Movies: Avatar is one of my all time favorites. Any Disney film, preferably Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast. Twilight, Fast and Furious, Lord of Rings, I could go on forever.  

TV: I don't watch much television, but I really like the series Pretty Little Liars. 

Sports: Not a massive fan of sports, but I enjoy running. 

Websites: Amazon, Asos, social media, and pretty much any given retailer you can do online shopping on.  

Hobbies: I enjoy running, reading and eating (Especially chocolate) if that counts as a hobby.  

Pets: Currently have no pets. I had a beautiful cross breed dog named lucky, who sadly passed away. R.I.P Lucky.  

Favourite phone: I prefer my Apple phones, probably because it's the closest thing to fruit you'll see me with.  

About me: I'd definitely consider myself chatty, I like to smile, I love a good cup of tea, I enjoy spending time with my friends and family, and I spend 20+ mins on my eyebrows in a morning to still not get them rightSmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy 

Background with Vodafone: I have worked on a variety of departments in my time with Vodafone. Whether it be Customer Service, Sales, Upgrades/Retentions and Tariff Migrations

Message 35 of 40 (25,569 Views)
Topics: 1
Solutions: 1

Will (^WN on Twitter)

Birthday: 21st August

Home Town: Oakham, Rutland

Music: When it comes to music I’m in to anything that I can sing along to! Whether it be Frank Sinatra or Jay Z, I just want my voice to be heard.

Books: While I love reading, there’s never enough time in the day. So I spend my time listening to audiobooks. James Clavell’s Asian Saga, Patrick Ness’ Chaos Walking series, and a host of others. I’ve also got a small obsession with first edition comic books and I’m the proud owner of all the first run of the Deadpool Vol. 1 comics.

Movies: Of all the movies I’ve ever watched, only four really stand out. John Wick for those who like modern actions films, A Fist Full of Dollars for those who love their Spaghetti Westerns, Hindustani as I adore Bollywood films as this was the best one yet, and A Devil Wears Prada (Don’t ask why, I just adore that film).

Television: Westworld, Game of Thrones, The Wire, Luke Cage, DareDevil, Arrested Development, and anything to do with food!

Sport: I’m not the most sporty person in the world but I used to compete at swimming. I’ve even got a few medals to my name, and possibly a trophy or two that remain in a place of pride.

Websites: Reddit is where I spend my time on the Internet, anything and everything I’m interested is hosted there.

Hobbies: I’m obsessed with Airsoft. I spent many long weekends and evenings after work heading to my local sites! I also host a podcast where we discuss technology from around the world.

Favourite phone ever: HP Palm Pre 3, whenever we sign off the podcast, we always dedicate the episode to the beautiful OS, WebOS.

About me: I was raised in the Middle East for most of my life, before moving to the US for a couple of years. Once the US experience was over, we went back to the Middle East again until I was 17 and came back home to the UK. Since then I’ve lived up and down the country, either working or studying.

Background within Vodafone: I joined Vodafone in 2016 and I’ve enjoyed it since. After working for a Middle East-based company for a few years, it’s nice to be working somewhere with such a relaxed environment.

Message 36 of 40 (25,128 Views)
Topics: 4
Solutions: 2

Natasha (^NB on Twitter)

Birthday: 5th November

Home Town: Fenton, Stoke-on-Trent

Music: I’m usually wandering around in my headphones when I’m not at work! I’m a big fan of rap and hip hop, but my guilty pleasure is 90s pop.

Books: I love reading a good crime thriller that keeps you guessing until the very end! Personal favourites of mine are The Girl on the Train and Gone Girl, but I very rarely read the same book more than once.

Movies: Action and comedy films are my go to – you’ll never catch me watching a horror film!

Television: American TV shows like The Office, Bob’s Burgers and Friends.

Websites: I’m usually either ordering clothes online or watching make-up tutorials on YouTube…

Hobbies: I like trying new things – whether it’s going to a new restaurant or travelling to another city. I like going to the cinema with my friends and finding new songs on YouTube and Spotify J

Favourite phone ever: The Sony Ericsson W580i in pink!

Background within Vodafone: I joined the company and the fantastic Social Media team in 2016. I’ve wanted to work in Social Media since University, so I couldn’t be happier working where I am at Vodafone.

Message 37 of 40 (25,117 Views)

Becca (^BP on Twitter)

[ Edited ]

Birthday: 2nd July

Home Town: Newcastle under Lyme

Music: I prefer songs from the 80s and 90s, so the likes of Michael Jackson and Oasis, but that doesn’t mean I’m not partial to a bit of Coldplay or Beyoncé.

Books: Harry Potter and any historical non-fiction books about kings and queens.

Movies: Harry Potter (obviously), Marvel and any film which makes me laugh out loud.

Television: Vikings, David Attenborough programmes and historical documentaries.

Websites: ASOS, Beauty Bay – anywhere I can waste my money.

Hobbies: Blogging, travelling and eating pizza.

Favourite phone ever: iPhone

Background within Vodafone: Started at Vodafone recently in the Social Media department and so far I’m really enjoying it.

Message 38 of 40 (8,968 Views)

Dane (^DB on Twitter)

Birthday: 15th October

Home Town: Market Drayton   

Music: Madness, The Specials, Kasabian, Oasis, etc

Books: Sport Autobiographies i.e Andrew Flintoff, Harry Redknapp, Ricky Hatton, etc

Movies: Shutter Island, Inception, etc

Television: Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Lie to Me, Arrested Development

Websites: Facebook, Twitter etc

Hobbies: Football & Boxing

Favourite phone ever: iPhone 6 (smartphone) & Nokia 3310 (old school

Background within Vodafone: I’ve been with the company since December 2016, specifically within the Social Media team.

Message 39 of 40 (3,637 Views)
Highlighted
Solutions: 2

Carly (^CM on Twitter)

Birthday: 1st June

Home Town: Stoke- on-Trent

Music: I like a bit of a mixture of different genres, R‘n’B, dance, Indie. Favourite band are Oasis and Artic Monkeys.

Books: Anything that’s based on real life events. I love a good autobiography.

Movies: Favourite movies are Mean Girls, Gone Girl, Save the Last Dance and Taken. I love watching a good girlie chick flick when I’m with the girls or having a night in on my own. I’m also partial to a good horror when my partner is at home (I’m too scared to watch them on my own).

Television: Anything reality TV such as The Only Way is Essex, Geordie Shore, Ex on the Beach or Big Brother. I also love a good crime drama, Luther and Broadchurch being my favourites.

Websites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest.

Hobbies: Socialising with friends, going to the cinema, reading.

Favourite phone ever: Nokia 3210 as this was the first phone I loved. Modern day phones, I love my S7 J

Background within Vodafone: I started working for Vodafone back on April 2015 in the Inbound Sales team. I then joined Social Media in October 2015 as it’s the sort of role I knew I’d enjoy most. The team I work with are amazing and always make my day great.

Message 40 of 40 (3,635 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone