Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

An SD Card??

bolo
12: Established
12: Established

Hi. Does anyone know if the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 takes an SD card? There appears to be a slot similar to the sim card one but this does not open with the supplied key.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@bolo

It seems from Lee's post that it is the little key to open the SD card holder.

I HATE those fittings like poison! The trick is to get the angle absolutely right - get it as straight as you possibly can - and the tip of the key will find the spring catch that releases the card holder. You should be able to feel the difference when you've found the catch, as otherwise I think the key misses it and goes further in. Then you may have to give the key a surprising amount of welly, though go gently at first, in case welly isn't needed!

And do it over a tray, just so that the holder can't skid off and disappear down a crack anywhere. Also note the way it came out, so that you can be sure of getting it back in the correct way round. 

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I haven't tried, ut I think I've seen it suggest a straightened paperclip works as well.   The pins I have look very thin, so you'd probably have to select your clip carefully...