Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Battery Notification Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Refundrefund
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 when the battery is below below 15% power and charging i get a notification at its worst every couple of seconds saying the battery level, pretty much renders the phone useless whilst charging until above 15%. The blue lights at on the phone flicker also. Plu,s as I usually charge my phone at night it means the light keeps coming on. Any way to resolve this issue? The frequency of the notification vary and this is a problem using the original charger.

Can I turn the notification off? Or any other way to resolve? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Refundrefund

You may find some help in the User Manual.

If you cannot dim / turn off the light then one workaround my partner used on her phone was to stick a blob of Blue Tack over the light while charging it at night. 

A vodafone Highstreet store rep maybe able to help too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

There are a number of things that came to mind when I read your post:

• You shouldn't be running the battery as low as 15% on a regular basis.  Modern batteries don't like being run down like that.  It is actually better to charge your phone from 30% or 40%.
  • When you say that you charge your phone at night, I assume you mean leave it plugged in overnight?  If you are doing this, it also isn't great for the battery - it is best to unplug the phone once it is charged and not leave it connected to the charger.

PWIAC

Retired-Gemma_E
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Refundrefund

I would recommend speaking with our Live Chat team here so we can discuss this further with you. 

Gem