Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cant run Mobdro

SJW2424
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Im trying to run Mobdro on my Lenovo Tab 3 keep getting error cant load data check connection. Voda tell me its OK at there end, yet it runs on my friends system?

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

Try clearing your cookies and caches of your browser and or try another browser. 

Make.sure nothing like pop up blockers ,content blockers or security suites are hindering the page. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member
Some times just restarting you phone can help

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member
Sorry meant device

AnnS

Hi @SJW2424

If you are trying to stream videos from Mobdro on your Android tablet, the first thing to look at will the the settings and connection on your device.  Unless you have reasonable 3G but prefereable 4G connection, the speed will be too slow for streaming.

It may be worth checking the coverage checker at the top of the page, this will give an indication of the connection you are expected to receive.

You can check you have the correct settings from the link below.

Set up your tablet for internet

Streaming using mobile data will be data intensive.  This means you will need a generous data allowance and it would be better to use WiFi where possible.

ravana
1: Seeker

Why Mobdro not working?

• Unkown Souces
  • Older version
  • Crushed app
  • Uncompatible device
  • Time & Date

Sometime can't run on your device means you're having one of the above issue. 

First, make that your device is compatible with latest version of the app

If not, then use beta versions.

Remember that, It not available from the Google Play Store so we need to enable the unknown sources. To do that,

Goto Settings - > Security -> Unknown Sources. Turn it on. 

Now, Install it. 

There are some common problem while using the app. You can fix them by this working guide

RossILCFC1993
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

thats because mobdro has been blocked from using home broadband providers, (e.g) (wifi) it can only be run now on mobile network, best thing to do is hotspot your phone to the tablet and it runs perfectly, i do it every saturday, I hotspot my phone to my tablet and it runs brilliantly

Works fine on my Moto E4 Plus using VF home broadband wifi.

Loads quickly and good picture, much better in fact than SkyGo.