Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Default to credit rating - URGENT

Gb1403
2: Seeker

Recently tried to apply for a mortgage and apparently I'm a delinquent and I've defaulted by £19.00 on my Vodafone account. 

Apparently its saying back in 2013 I defaulted, I remember having an account with you. I remember cancelling the account. 

Now I find that apparently I owe you money. 

This is disgusting- I haven't had any letters through ever asking for this amount to be paid! 

I don't understand this mess. 

I'm a deftness person and would never dream of not paying a bill. 

I would like some assistance and help on this matter from Vodafone themselves. 

I can't even remember the mobile number I had and I dont have any paper bills. 

This is frustrating and I would like assistance in finding where this is coming from.... Is this default even real? 

2 REPLIES 2

Gb1403

I've recently found on my credit score that apparently I owe Vodafone £19.00 and the account has defaulted. 

I've spoken with an online associate and they can't find my account. I can't remember my mobile number... It was so long ago that I did have an account with Vodafone. 

I'm not very happy about this, as I haven't received any correspondence asking for this money to be paid. This is now stopping me from getting a mortgage with my partner. 

I would like some help please! 

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I’m sorry to heat what’s happened @Gb1403

So we can look into everything fully, I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch.