Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Delete contacts

jobaker34
3: Seeker
Hi there , I have Vodafone smart turbo 6
I need to delete contacts to make room for more but can't seem to find a way of doing this . Anybody help ??? Please
10 REPLIES 10

jobaker34
Nope not that model that's my boys.....I have smart 4 turbo

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

"Deleting a contact

On the Contacts screen, select the contact you want to delete then touch (Menu key) > Delete. • Touch OK to confirm that you want to delete the contact."

from Vodafone_Smart_4_turbo Manual.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Where is the 'menu' button?? Cos I open the contact I want to delete but then don't know where to go from there! Sorry if I am being stupid 😜

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

Hi,

"Deleting a contact

On the Contacts screen, select the contact you want to delete then touch (Menu key) > Delete. • Touch OK to confirm that you want to delete the contact."

from Vodafone_Smart_4_turbo Manual.

Where is the 'menu' button?? Cos I open the contact I want to delete but then don't know where to go from there! Sorry if I am being stupid 

DRUIDDOODE
13: Advanced Member

Hi when you go into your phone app do you have anything like three dots in one of the corners or any other pressable icon that can give you more options once you in.

Look for settings or more options.

Can you not do it through settings and then calls and then look for settings or more options.

hrym

I would certainly expect to look for three dots in the top right hand corner when the contact is open.

Are you storing contacts on the device itself, or are they sync'd with Google?  The latter option is better as it keeps them backed up and, afaik, doesn't affect storage in the same way.

Also, have you considered adding an sd card to the device?  You can use that to store content such as photos and music and free up space.  Some Vodafone devices will also adopt it as part of the main storage pool and manage it for themselves.

AnnS

Hi @jobaker34

If you hard press on the contact you want to delete, you will see the delete option.

An alternative is to edit the contacts on you gmail account and synchronise. 

jobaker34
That's great Thank you so much , had me confused for ages ...cheers again. 😃

BandOfBrothers

You're welcome @jobaker34

:Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.