Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Demoted I think

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member

First off after the issues I've posted on here 

There would be no chance of me becoming a community champion nor is is it my goal but I would like to know however  which of my threads as rubbed some one up the wrong way 

I have never offended any one intentionally 

And I have apologised when I've had a bit of a rant when a lot of things have bottled up and there is no face to talk to and I thought that was what this was for any how every single post I have posted is true and provable as words are words and that's all they are without evidence and that is only from being asked numerous times when I first started 

So that's when I started to document everything 

I was at rank 16 advanced gold I think but I was definitely at 16 it was only as I was searching for my badge when I didn't notice it I clicked on the post and that's when I noticed 

I have no problem with rank but surely I deserve an explanation 

Yes I have moaned and humiliated myself but I wasn't offensive and were I could I have tried to compensate by helping out were I can but I'm new to this and getting to know how android works and at the moment don't have the same amount of expertise as the community champions  

So could some one please explain which part of my genuine problems as caused offense as that is not in my nature unless pushed very hard repeatedly then I will bite back 

But nothing like that as ever happened 

I could understand people just seeing some one moaning and getting  annoyed but I think any one with the issues I have come across in the Time scale as well would also of been annoyed 

I have also pointed out when Vodafone have also done good things for me or an employee as gone the extra mile and to be honest In my experience I know that annoys more people than criticising Vodafone or thanking some one I even got a couple of personal messages one was why I had accepted some one as the best answer and another one for thanking too many people although the last one was understandable as I was doing it wrong at the Time

Maybe waffling like i am doing it the reason 

I don't know and would like to know so could one of the moderators please explain what it is I have done or doing wrong and to be honest when the ranking changed with the forum upgrade I thought the ranking part had run it's coarse or you had enough of them 

Thanks

If I'm wrong on this I'll hibernate but surely going from 16 to 12 is a backward step in my world this message is sent with respect and not anger

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SKYMAN513

I was at rank 16 before the changes were made to the forum if that's the way it is then no problem 

Hard to get my head around why it took a month to come up with an answer 

Power to you

View solution in original position

12 REPLIES 12

63johnw
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @SKYMAN513 some time back there was an overall of the number and names of the ranks within the forum, there became less, could this be the reason for your reduction in number ?

JD
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

HI @SKYMAN513

Sorry for the confusion. When we launched the forum update a few months ago, we moved to this new ranking structure.

Unfortunately, there was an error with the rankings so a lot of people were automatically given the incorrect rank. We have now put a fix in place that has changed any affected users ranks levels.

We'll be monitoring this over the next week so there's a small chance we might need to make further changes.

Sorry again and rest assured you're still a valued member of our community. 

Thanks

SKYMAN513

Thanks for putting my mind at rest pretty quick though my main concern was offending some one unintentionally or forum etiquette which to be honest with no face to talk to I do struggle and end up waffling 

Thanks again

SKYMAN513

H

i just noticed I received an update that I have first ranked up to 13 and then to 12 

But according to stats I am at 13 

I was originally at at 16 advanced gold 

Hence first post

Thanks

SKYMAN513

Any chance you can take another look at my rank not a major issue I understand 

But still plays havoc with your o.c.d

I first mentioned it on the 28 June but I  only noticed it by accident by looking for my gold coloued badge

My last recollection of it before was rank 16 advanced gold 

Then within the past week I got two notifications were I went from 13 to 16

I'll admit I have had issues but have also helped out were I could and there are a lot of times you spend time on some ones issue and if you don't know and can't find an answer then that time is still effort that goes unnoticed 

I bet everyone would be surprised if you could add up the hours that people spend on an issue but is never counted

Especially the frequent posters/helpers

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@SKYMAN513 - I’ve escalated this today, to find out what’s happening.

We’ll update you here as soon as we can. :Smiling:

SKYMAN513

Thanks for reply 

SKYMAN513

Hi Is there any news on this yet as I have noticed the other couple of users who I noticed were affected have had there's restored 

Regarding the post were it says it could of happened when  the ranking changed  it happened way after that and if that was the case I'm sure it would of affected more than 2 or 3 people counting myself 

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Apologies for the delay @SKYMAN513

We’re looking into this and will let you know as soon as we’ve got any news.