cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Do I have to return Gear VR along with Note 7?

chwong1988
3: Seeker

Hi all. Just a quick question - does anyone know if I have to return the Gear VR along with the Note 7? I have just received the DPD return bag and I just realised I forgot to ask 191 regarding this. I assume I probably need to return the Gear VR but I just want to double check - I certainly don't mind keeping it if I can (hello eBay) haha.

On a side note, the options offered to me were very poor - there were no special offers to those who were affected by this mess. When I was on the phone with 191, I couldn't even discuss any other options (like sim only) and was told I needed to return the device first before discussion unless I decided to go for S7/S7 Edge. When I asked about the S7 Edge, the deals were just the "normal ones" I could get as listed on their website... Obvisouly I didn't go for it - I can get a better price elsewhere. I just managed to get a 7 Plus 128gb from Apple (lucky me lol) and signed up with EE - they were doing an extremely good sim-only offer which ended yesterday. I don't think I will touch Vodafone/Samsung anytime soon after this traumatic experience (I have been calling them since beginning of Sept), and yes I hope my refund process will be problem-free (fingers crossed)...

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

Yes as the gift was attached to the handset. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

chwong1988

The funny thing is... The return bag provided is not big enough for both Note 7 and Gear VR... Sigh...

BandOfBrothers

Then I would speak with customer service. 

The last thing you'll want is a potential bill for the accessory. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.