Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Note 7 Pre-Order issues

GrumGrum
4: Newbie

Hi all 

First post here! trying to find out more about my Note 7 Pre-order as ive not heard anything since the initial order.

Has anyone had confirmation they will be getting it on the 30/8?

Tried chat and 191 both saying different things as is in store. Also the tracking is not working yet because it is a pre-order.

I know there are some supply issues but I will need to amend delivery address if im not getting it on the tuesday and obviously dont have much time to change anything.

any help would be appricated.

571 REPLIES 571

gpd1965
6: Helper
6: Helper

I've just returned from 2 weeks away when Vodafone said they would refund me by the 07/10/2016, do you think they have??

NOPE! going to speak to citizens advice today as its £280 not a small amount for phone or contract I no longer have. 

Just checked my bill they have credit my account ##~## how useless are they

So useless that I haven't had any communication from them at all about the Note 7 being recalled and pulled from sale. I've had nothing from them about switching to a different contract/phone, and my order is apparently still live!

Waiting until the 2nd to see if they have removed the early termination fee from my bill.

I'm expecting an early termination fee when my PAC goes through, despite being assured otherwise.

honvik
I went sim only for now.

jaygrim
I've still got my Note 7.

apkpure
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've seen a couple of threads discussing information about the device but not seen any from people who have pre ordered. 

Latest bill whilst I wait to switch and what have Vodafone done

Charged me an upfront cost for the Note 7!

DD is being cancelled and the sooner my new phone and sim comes, the better.