Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Note 7 Pre-Order issues

GrumGrum
4: Newbie

Hi all 

First post here! trying to find out more about my Note 7 Pre-order as ive not heard anything since the initial order.

Has anyone had confirmation they will be getting it on the 30/8?

Tried chat and 191 both saying different things as is in store. Also the tracking is not working yet because it is a pre-order.

I know there are some supply issues but I will need to amend delivery address if im not getting it on the tuesday and obviously dont have much time to change anything.

any help would be appricated.

571 REPLIES 571

Guess what I got told my refund will go through and now my DD has been cancelled by vodafone yay!

so no refund and they will be hounding me for their money next.

jaygrim
I got a voicemail to ring Vodafone about my note 7 saying to ring them back so I ring back explained once aglain the situation. Was told to hold the line for ten minutes only to then be told someone at Vodafone will give me a ring back. ##~##

browneggsandham
I've had enough of being passed from pillar to post within Customer Services so I have lodged a complaint last night with the CEOs office regarding Vodafone's handling of this since the initial recall.

I'm not happy with the resolutions on offer and as has been mentioned on this thread previously I do feel that they should be offering some flexibility given that many customers have probably held off upgrading until the Note 7 came out. The chances are many of these same customers will not want to be tied in on an older phone.

Would make sense to offer some kind of retention deal to keep hold of customers until Samsung's next offering comes out.

I received an email back by lunch time advising that my complaint is in hand and someone will contact me by the end of the week after reviewing my account.

I would urge everyone who feels the same way to do the same thing. The more correspondence they get on this, the more likely they are to listen.

GrumGrum
I did email a while ago but no one got back to me either by email or by phone. I might need double check the email I used.j

browneggsandham
I emailed Nick Jeffery directly. I won't post his email address on here but it's easily found online.

@browneggsandham wrote:
I emailed Nick Jeffery directly. I won't post his email address on here but it's easily found online.

I did that too. I heard from a chap called Tom on Thursday 20th who was supposed to ring back today & hasn't.

@Nor have I heard from anyone in response to the reply to @ Tech Team@Retired-Viki_R 's private message.

At least Vodafone's are consistent in their failings.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-samsung-elec-smartphones-idUSKCN12O0GP

I bet we're unlikely to be offered this deal.

@Woogy wrote:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-samsung-elec-smartphones-idUSKCN12O0GP

I bet we're unlikely to be offered this deal.

That is the kind of deal they should be offering worldwide IMO and one that would have convinced me to stick with Samsung.

As it stands I'm going for the pixel xl with o2

browneggsandham - yep thats what I did I think it is time to resend

Sooner or later someone at senior level, or the share holders will take the level of consumer complaints seriously

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37772118

Anyone who is unhappy with the handling of the Note 7 issue should get a deadlock letter from Vodafone and then report to Ofcom