Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Note 7 Pre-Order issues

GrumGrum
4: Newbie

Hi all 

First post here! trying to find out more about my Note 7 Pre-order as ive not heard anything since the initial order.

Has anyone had confirmation they will be getting it on the 30/8?

Tried chat and 191 both saying different things as is in store. Also the tracking is not working yet because it is a pre-order.

I know there are some supply issues but I will need to amend delivery address if im not getting it on the tuesday and obviously dont have much time to change anything.

any help would be appricated.

571 REPLIES 571

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @GrumGrum

Nice choice of phone. :Smiling:

Primarily this is a customer to customer help forum so understandably we don't have account access. 

We have Vodafone Tech staff who help with mast / signal Enquires and sure signal and sometimes account Enquires. 

With your choice of phone being at such an early stage of pre order and not launched yet Id expect dates to be changed etc. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

GrumGrum

Thanks just wondering if anyone else here had heard anything.

Really hoping not because I may have to cancel or amend the delivery address dependant on dates.

BandOfBrothers

Hi

I've seen a couple of threads discussing information about the device but not seen any from people who have pre ordered. 

Amending delivery dates could cause ramifications. 

Current Phone  >

elektrobix

Hi there

I pre-ordered the Note 7 on the 16th and had the initial emails and a link to track the order (which just says the order is placed). I don't think we'll hear anything now until DPD delivery get in touch which will probably be a day or two before delivery?  Not sure with it being Bank Holiday Monday next Monday.

I've had no confirmation it will arrive next Tuesday but no reason to believe it won't either :Smiling:

BandOfBrothers

Usually when Vodafone despatch the phone a person the. receives an email with the tracking information on. 

How-do-I-track-my-order.

Current Phone  >

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

The three major telecoms companies here in Thailand have announced that they will sell the Note7 Samsung's company’s flagship arrival for 2016 – unlocked at £60 off the list price when customers commit to a 12 month package.

The device, which is set to retail for £540 will be available from all three companies for £480 for a limited time.
Monthly packages start from just shy of £11. Backpack Batteries are being offered at discount prices from two of the networks for those quick off the mark.

All pre-orders registered by August 27th will be fulfilled on August 30th.

kylie18

Did you manage to get a delivery date in the end? 

When I pre-ordered I was told delivery would by 25th August.  I questioned it being more than 3 days before release. But she was sure it would be delivered then. This was also confirmed on there online chat help early last week. I rang on the 25th and was told it was out for delivery. It was only later that day when I called that they admited all 3 had got it wrong and that it wasn't being delivered. I still have no idea when it is actually going to turn up. There service has been shocking! 

GrumGrum
Hi Thanks for this and I totally agree!

I found out yesterday not only did they get the dates wrong they ordered the blue one for me when I ordered the Black Onyx.

So far no delivery date just that I would get a text and/or email the day before which doesn't help as im not going to be where I wanted it delivered on the 30/8.

Just keep getting told different things and it's driving me mad! And the fact they won't just swap the order for a different colour is astonishing.

I don't know what it is about Vodafone but it seems they are completely incapable of handling pre-orders in a sensible manner. I had the same issue as you last time with the S6 edge where the wrong colour had been ordered and rather than just switch it they said I would have to wait for the phone (eventually arrived several weeks late) and send it back and reorder.

I ordered the Note 7 on 16th August as soon as it was shown online and it said at the time order before x date and get it guarenteed on 30th August.

It's now 20:30 and I've had no further updates and live chat can't help at all.

Shambolic - to be honest I'm considering returning it when it arrives seeing out the last two months of my contract and moving networks - Vodafone doesn't seem to be anywhere near the quality it used to be.