Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Note 7 Pre-Order issues

GrumGrum
4: Newbie

Hi all 

First post here! trying to find out more about my Note 7 Pre-order as ive not heard anything since the initial order.

Has anyone had confirmation they will be getting it on the 30/8?

Tried chat and 191 both saying different things as is in store. Also the tracking is not working yet because it is a pre-order.

I know there are some supply issues but I will need to amend delivery address if im not getting it on the tuesday and obviously dont have much time to change anything.

any help would be appricated.

571 REPLIES 571

just had another text to get in contact with Samsung to get my replacement, from vodafone, and the number doesnt work lol

kylie18
I wouldn't bother contacting Samsung grumgrum was in hold to them for half an hour before being told replacements will be done through vodafone and not Samsung

Nice one thanks! another problem lol

I'm hoping my return doesnt get screwed because of all these issues

Hello all

For the latest information regarding the Galaxy Note 7 please read this full announcement. Any questions please contact the manufacturer of the device Samsung through this number 0330 7261000.

Louise

Aaronjugroop
Hi I have been on line chat with Vodafone a few time. I also ordered my to be pre ordered for the same day of release. 2 guys have said I should be getting my note7 this week and last night a guy said samsung will give a statement for release in about 2 days time and I should probably expect the phone by the weekend. I asked how long is it when you get confirmation and he said the ship out normally about 24/72 hours after. I think by tomorrow /Thursday we should know more 😀

Jacko20jj
7: Helper
I'm willing to bet you a million pounds this doesn't happen. Happy to pay you in cash if it does. Can't see anyone getting any Note 7 until a few weeks yet. We can all hope though 😀

Scribe
At least you guys are getting texts off Vodafone, they've not sent me a single message to tell me my phone has been delayed, I'm starting to wonder if I'm even on the preorder list!

Jacko20jj
Nope iv had nothing either same as you

I have been phoned as well by Vodafone to find out what I want to do with the device. Also waiting on Samsung to call me back as originally Vodafone refused to do anything and said to call them.

I said to Vodafone im holding on until tomorrow to see what Apple bring

I love this phone the screen is amazing but it is let down by the clunkyness of some of the apps and the lag on some of the bits. To have the powerhouse of a phone be undone is strange

Guhy10
I spoke to Vodafone yesterday and I was told there is likely to be no deliveries of note 7 pre orders until at least October!