Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Note 7 Pre-Order issues

GrumGrum
4: Newbie

Hi all 

First post here! trying to find out more about my Note 7 Pre-order as ive not heard anything since the initial order.

Has anyone had confirmation they will be getting it on the 30/8?

Tried chat and 191 both saying different things as is in store. Also the tracking is not working yet because it is a pre-order.

I know there are some supply issues but I will need to amend delivery address if im not getting it on the tuesday and obviously dont have much time to change anything.

any help would be appricated.

571 REPLIES 571

Guhy10
I'm considering cancelling mine. This is just taking forever and becoming a complete inconvenience as I had arranged to sell my current phone and had to embarrassingly let the person down.

There's no compensation whatsoever being offered for the delay and buy the time I get a Note 7 it'll be that more outdated with the Snapdragon 821 processor coming out in the next batch of phones.

I don't mind waiting, I just want to know how long for.

aaand now i have no service, no calls or messages in or out.

jaygrim
I think I'm gonna send my note 7 back and cancel my contract.

Hi 

Please see here for all FAQs regarding the Note7 

If you would like to cancel your order please call our team on 0333 304 0191 from any device, or call 191 from a Vodafone mobile. 

Louise

Oh that is great customer service Louise, all we want is what we have ordered and been charged for, obviously Vodafone's continued stance of offering us to cancel our contracts means you aren't interested in keeping your customers happy nor informed, not the best CS is it?

If I leave I will be taking 4 mobile accounts and moving my broadband and home phone too!

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@yorkie9668 What do you want @Retired-LouiseE and Vodafone to do.

The phones that have been set are prone to exploding, Samsung are unable to ship more phones until they have remedied the problem and carriers lift the ban of transporting them.

This has been made clear in many posts and Vodafone have said that you can either wait for the phone but are unable to say when that will be as Samsung are unable to say when they can deliver new stock, or, if you do not feel like waiting your are free to cancel your contract. I would have though that the options vodafone have offered are aimed at keeping the customer happy by giving them the only two options to select from.

Would you prefer Vodafone to send you phones that may at anytime burst into flames?

Firstly Vodafone have not contacted me once in regard this recall, so I don't know what you are trying to say?

I have been contacted by Samsung after I contacted them, so defending Vodafone for their apparent response is both idiotic and misplaced, Vodafone have done nothing to help their customers beyond a couple of updated messages on their website that are virtually a carbon copy of the Samsung statements, so you are totally wrong in supporting this very poor service by Vodafone.

If you like being ignored and only offered the easy option in life then that is your choice, do not confuse that with other people's choices, I do not pay overated prices monthly to be treated like this!

@kids wrote:

@yorkie9668

....or, if you do not feel like waiting your are free to cancel your contract.

Good luck with that. I tried it and i ended up with 2 dead lines, being charged anyway, phone still in my posession and the possibility of my credit score being affected (as admitted by Vodafone).

And i still haven't received a delivery bag to send the phone back (i mean i've only rang and asked about 6 times).

Aaronjugroop
I am going to wait for my pre ordered for a few weeks. They are a ##~## hot phone