Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Note 7 Pre-Order issues

GrumGrum
4: Newbie

Hi all 

First post here! trying to find out more about my Note 7 Pre-order as ive not heard anything since the initial order.

Has anyone had confirmation they will be getting it on the 30/8?

Tried chat and 191 both saying different things as is in store. Also the tracking is not working yet because it is a pre-order.

I know there are some supply issues but I will need to amend delivery address if im not getting it on the tuesday and obviously dont have much time to change anything.

any help would be appricated.

571 REPLIES 571

hazoomeh
3: Seeker
I had to preorder the phone again for the 7th time, despite being told, by retentions, that order number 6 has not failed, after lodging a complaint. This is from the 4th September. I feel sorry for those that preordered beforehand. I now have a new tracking number showing the phone FINALLY being ordered in the right colour. I also recieved a message stating that the note 7 is out of stock and will be notified when stock arrives. This message was never sent regarding the previous 6 order attempts. To me, that sounds like the order has not failed. Im no longer ringing voda on 191, chatting seems the best way as you have solid proof of the conversations with them. That way they cant wriggle out of any agreements made. Good old voda customer services.... loyalty and reliablility at heart... HAHAHA

Alas sadly the text contained within the live chat is never taken seriously by the power's that be at Vodafone, I do agree it is better to have a hard copy but I have never seen anyone take it seriously whether on the phone or again via Live Chat.

hazoomeh
I totally agree with what you are saying yorkie9668. Im just fed up of being made out to be a liar by vodafone everytime I speak to them. If this 7th order attempt fails again, i'll be contacting trading standards. Been with voda for many years. When you speak to voda customer services, they start complaining and blaming the other departments in question (e.g. upgrades) and how they should be rewarding loyal customers. Loyalty goes out the window when customer care goes out of the door.

i dont think they will be able to send  out back orders until they have finished the exchange of the first batch of note 7's

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, that's exactly what samsung told me when I contacted them regarding the pre-orders. And apparently even the US and Korea are only 60% through the exchange process, so it could be some time yet.

I'm using that as a rough gauge.

Until exchanges are sorted, we're nowhere near getting our Note 7's.

Personally I don't mind waiting as there's nothing else out there that appeals

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@thirtyseven10 wrote:

Yep, that's exactly what samsung told me when I contacted them regarding the pre-orders. And apparently even the US and Korea are only 60% through the exchange process, so it could be some time yet.

Take a look at the Samsung woes continue post on this board.

marra2

hazoomeh
To me, the wait isnt so much a problem seing as its a manufacturing issues, its vodafones great customer service......................

thompsonmp
Agree completely with hazoomeh

The only thing keeping me with Vodafone is the cost, just....