Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Note 7 Pre-Order issues

GrumGrum
4: Newbie

Hi all 

First post here! trying to find out more about my Note 7 Pre-order as ive not heard anything since the initial order.

Has anyone had confirmation they will be getting it on the 30/8?

Tried chat and 191 both saying different things as is in store. Also the tracking is not working yet because it is a pre-order.

I know there are some supply issues but I will need to amend delivery address if im not getting it on the tuesday and obviously dont have much time to change anything.

any help would be appricated.

571 REPLIES 571

Same here, nothing yet.

Will be intrested to see how many people are still waiting after release day even though online you can still order for store delivery when I'm sure this won't be the case. Nice to see Vodafone still doing the same thing they have with all other big phone release and lieing about delivery.

also lets hope you dont get the wrong colour, i had to call up again only to find out they hadnt actually requested a return or it hadnt gone through.

laskapr
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
I'm really disappointed with vodafone. Pre-ordered note 7 on 22nd august and still no confirmation of when it will be delivered. Called them and everyone says it will be delivered on 2nd of august. Once you tell them but you advertised it will be 3 days before release, then suddenly its tomorrow instead of 2nd..... does anyone know anything more ? Have they taken more orders vs what they can provide to customers ?

Just phoned and was told Fri 02Sep for delivery.

Jacko20jj
7: Helper
When did u order?

Placed order over the phone 25Aug

I ordered on the 16th... great to see others get the phone first...

Jacko20jj
Sorry just seen the 25th

Jacko20jj
Ordered over the phone on the 18th at 8am will be interesting to see when everyone receives there handsets