Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy S7 Edge + Gear Fit2 promo

OwenMcShane
7: Helper

Hi,

I have been trying to take advantage of the free Gear Fit2 promo that came with my recent upgrade to a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.

All the evidence I have of my purchase is a despatch note from Vodafone which Samsung are saying is not enough, as it doesn't say when the order was placed.

The upgrade was arranged by telephone. What can I do?

Can vodafone provide me with a pdf of an invoice for my transaction or some such?

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
15 REPLIES 15

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member
Thanks for that bud I've sent emails from the support page but still not heard going to give them a ring on that number

SKYMAN513
Just received validated email and text thanks again Do you know if it's the Bluetooth version I've tried looking at seems there is at least 2 models I have pasted the model number in to browser and when the specs come up it says there is one with wifi and bluetooth and one without im not complaining just curious

BandOfBrothers

Hi @SKYMAN513

The link I added in your own thread may provide the information. 

Going to the online Samsung Shop also has some information which appears to point it being Bluetooth. 

If this was me I'd speak with samsung via the number or email address in that link and or if you use Twitter or Facebook then they have pages there a person can ask questions. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

OwenMcShane
Hi,
I'm pretty certain there is only the one model, the SM-R360.
It has both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Mine's due to be delivered today, but I'm not there so have had to reschedule.

Owen

SKYMAN513
Much appreciated

SKYMAN513
Hi Owen. you will get yours way before mine. If you get chance let us know your first impressions.you was right there is only one with Bluetooth and wifi.you probably already know but be carefull with the strap from what I've read the only negative is the strap a lot of people have lost there's but that could be down to not being put on proper there are replacements on Amazon anywhere is one that is like a normal watch with a raised bezel on the front to protect the screen in case of drops and knocks I'll try and find the name of it again