Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Google Pixel availability

LosChristianos
4: Newbie

Can anyone confirm or deny if Vodafone will be stocking this phone?

Tweeted @vodafoneUK who told me to check the Coming Soon page which is pretty inconclusive.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Hi. EE have announced they have it exclusively. It can be purchased direct from Google too.

View solution in original position

13 REPLIES 13

63johnw
Hi. EE have announced they have it exclusively. It can be purchased direct from Google too.

63johnw

I also believe CPW are taking pre orders too.

Edit. Just checked and they are, on a Vodafone account too so if you want it from Vodafone you may have to use that route.

BandOfBrothers

Hi

Vodafone won't provide information to this in regards to what's going to be available. 

If you decide to use an independent like Cpw then ensure if it's an upgrade then they properly upgrade you and not add a second line or out you on a business tariff. If you upgrade or take out a contract through them then you become their customer. 

Also discounts such as VEA are only available if you take out a contract/ upgrade with Vodafone directly. 

A person could as suggested buy the phone and then drop onto a sim only type contract. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Great, thanks both for the replies much appreciated.

I'll nip into CPW and speak to them.

Thanks again.

Update for anyone interested:

Appears I can upgrade via the CPW website the process checks for your account details with Vodafone before ok'ing everything.

Thanks

honvik
4: Newbie
Shame again Vodafone missed the boat on this phone !

Grinnz_88
1: Seeker
I was told there going to be getting it in a few months from a Vodafone rep not sure if this is 100% true, but they said it's similar to when the iPhone was exclusive to 02 than eventually came to other stores

63johnw
Hi. People said that about the HTC 10 too, it never happened and we have seen nothing to suggest this would be any different so don't hold your breath waiting.

Is there any news on this yet?

I'm ready to upgrade and I'm looking for a Google Pixel. I don't want to go elsewhere but will if vodafone are not stocking this phone.