Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC One M7 slow/sluggish/jittery whilst plugged in

RichardStaniforth
1: Seeker

Hi

After working fine for around 9 months my HTC one has developed an issue.

Whilst plugged in and charging using the supplied charger the phone operates very slowly and can only be described as sluggish.

This continues after the phone has been unplugged until I perform a reset of the phone.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I have tried using a new HTC charger and a different socket on a seperate circuit.

4 REPLIES 4

Link
5: Helper

Snap, it seems to be this new Rich Communications app that's slowing everything down. Have a look at that post, see if anything on there sounds familiar

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi RichardStaniforth,

I’m sorry to see you’re having problems with your phone.

Take a look at our repairs process for how to get this sorted.

Thanks,

Jenny

TimGriff6
13: Advanced Member

Jenny, could you have a look at the thread on RCS - the symptoms reported here & there look very similar and a repair may not be the appropriate solution.  I would imagine that I would be more upset if I sent my phone away for 2-3 weeks and got it back with the same problem than I would be in the first place.

Jebelious
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

You may experience this if you are not using the cable and plug supplied with the phone as the device is not getting enough power to charge and enable the screen to work correctly, i noticed this a while back and since using a more recent cable/plug on the M8 in particular this has stopped happening.

If i have helped please feel free to click on the Thumbs Up below