Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC U11

pemmott
4: Newbie

Any announcement or hints yet as to whether or not Vodafone are going to stock this flagship or are sticking with the no HTC stocking trend of the last year??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Fergout

You'll be able to order the HTC U11 on our network through Carphone Warehouse, however we don't currently have any plans to stock the handset ourselves. 

View solution in original position

19 REPLIES 19

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@pemmott Any announcements will be made on our coming soon page. 

Fergout
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I really want to pre-order this phone but I'm getting mixed messages from Vodafone. One person told me they will be selling and be available soon. Another told me they won't be and another says they do not stock HTC phones any more.

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

The same thing happened last year with the HTC 10 despite Vodafone making it crystal clear that they would not stock that device.

I would be surprised if they had a different attitude this year as it's quite clear that Vodafone is only stocking handsets that have a mass appeal, and avoiding those that only have a tiny market share. I'm afraid that this includes HTC. I'd make alternative arrangements if I were you.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

In another Vodafone thread Vodafone are saying they will be selling the U11 afterall and wwill be available from June 1st?

jeffkinn

Please post a link to that thread. 

It isnt in the coming soon page on the Vodafone blog. 

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Really soory I can't find it now it was write next to this one when I searched HTC U11 Vodafone, hope it wasn't Australia  or something really want to get this phone

I just spoke to Vodafone again and was told their management team are looking into this at the moment and hope to have available from next week so fingers crossed.

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Fergout

You'll be able to order the HTC U11 on our network through Carphone Warehouse, however we don't currently have any plans to stock the handset ourselves. 

This is really disappointing.