Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to tell

widgetwilk39
10: Established
10: Established

How can I tell who is ring me and when I reply there is nothing there, where can I find the number they rang from, thanks  I have a Vodafone Smart phone 6

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

The incoming call should either show as one of your phone contacts if you've added them or a number if it's an incoming call from someone else. 

This should be listed in your phone call logs. 

If the person / company has decided to withhold their number then you wouldn't be able to find out who it is unless you answer the call. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

The incoming call should either show as one of your phone contacts if you've added them or a number if it's an incoming call from someone else. 

This should be listed in your phone call logs. 

If the person / company has decided to withhold their number then you wouldn't be able to find out who it is unless you answer the call. 

Current Phone  >

Thanks, thought it was that, but the number takes time to appear there,  had a call yesterday afternoon and it was well into the evening before a number appeared,

thanks a lot

You're Welcome.  :Smiling:

If the number hasn't been withheld then their number should show on your incoming call screen straightaway with your call logs updating without that much of a delay. 

Network signal could be playing a part unless this is happening everywhere. 

Link > Vodafone Network Checker.

Can you try your Sim Card in another phone as a process of elimination to rule out the phone or sim card that may be at fault. Try another Sim in your phone. If necessary any Vodafone Shop can replace the Sim Card via a Sim Swap. 

Current Phone  >

Thanks it was me being impatience