Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei P10 Problem

secretcyrille
4: Newbie

Is anybody else having issues getting their Huawei P10? I pre-ordered last week, and it should have been delivered yesterday. By midday, track my order status was still at stage 2, so I decided to ring Vodafone. No delivery will be coming that day, and the phone will now be supposedly be delivered today, and they would wave the £10 delivery cost, wow, thanks Vodafone! Checked track my order again this morning, still stuck at stage 2, so decided to ring again. The phone is now apparently coming on Monday, I won`t hold my breath.

I know on release days there will be problems, two years ago, I had to wait 3 and a half weeks after release day for my Samsung S6 Edge, but it was only resolved after I contacted the Directors Office.

Help, somebody please, I am now losing patience very quickly, and might just cancel all three of my lines.

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Delays can and will occur with newer launched handsets. 

If this was my situation i would call 191 and ask specifically if the phone is In-Stock for despatch or not. 

Then I could make an informed decision to hang on for that model or change handset model or look to see if the phone is In-Stock in my local Vodafone Store. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

secretcyrille
Thanks for your reply, I might do that tomorrow as I'm busy today. The P10 Plus is released on Friday, so I might wait, also now the S8 now comes into the equation!

You're welcome. 

I've used the s8 and s8+ and find the s8 to hit the sweet spot for me.

That said I'm holding off until Samsung release the Note 8. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had exactly the same problem! 

Ordered on the 18th and was expecting to get an email to say it was ready to collect on the 31st. Went in to the store to see what was going on and they hadn't any clue.

I picked up one in store and called VF to cancel the order in the end as they had stock.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous and @secretcyrille

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've both had. 

If either of you need any further help, please just let us know. 

Thanks, 

secretcyrille
Finally got the phone today, after giving up on speaking to Call Centres, I got in contact with somebody in this country, and problem resolved. First impressions are really positive, lovely looking phone, just have to get used to it after three HTC phones and a Samsung S6 Edge which only lasted for a month!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Even after calling to cancel the order I've received a message to say the order is ready to collect.

Called CS and they've advised to leave it for 14 days and the order will cancel automatically?

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous

Yes, after 14 days your order will cancel automatically. It will be sent back to the warehouse and processed as a return.

If you do go into store to let them know you no longer want the order, they'll be able to start this process sooner for you.