cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Lenovo Phab 2 Pro. Will Vodafone stock it? If yes when?.....

lsjihome
3: Seeker

I spotted this phone on Lenovo's UK website today. Price £499.00. 

Anyone know if/when Vodafone will be stocking this?

My interest is as a pay monthly small Business user who skipped the Note 7 fiasco by simply having my renewal after it all kicked off. Fancy another larger/ridiculously big screen mobile and wanted to get the Phab 2 Pro if possible. Plus love the Google Tango capabilities.

I really want to know how long I'll have to wait to get my hands on one in gun metal Vodafone!

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

They wouldn't comment on any business decision to stock or not stock a phone. 

There is the Vodafone Blog Coming Soon.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

jeffkinn

@lsjihome wrote:

I really want to know how long I'll have to wait to get my hands on one in gun metal Vodafone!

No one here knows but it's highly unlikely. Vodafone doesn't currently sell any Lenovo phones and it's not very likely that they will change that position.

Independent dealers may stock the phone with airtime being supplied by Vodafone.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

lsjihome
Gutting if Vodafone don't but I can see it bein a hard sell with most pepole unless they are interested in the tango capability. Other better phones are out there less Tango for the same type of money.

jeffkinn

Vodafone is quite hard nosed when it comes to their range. For instance, they chose not to sell the latest HTC. 

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

63johnw

Hi, it is available to buy direct, you could then get a sim only contract.

http://shop.lenovo.com/gb/en/smartphones/lenovo/phab2-pro/

edit, sorry just read your first message properly and you were aware of that !:smileyembarrassed:

lsjihome
No worries. I can't splel...

lsjihome
I just checked the website again and all models of the Phab 2 Pro on the UK site are sold out.

Just have to wait patiently now until payday and Lenovo gets stock back in or Vodafone stocks it....

I know what you said Jeffkinn about it being unlikely to be stocked but a guy can live in hope...

Thanks for the info.