Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Locked out of wallet

2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Have been locked out of wallet, phoned customer services , been told wallet no longer exists, phoned another number I had been given, told bank has to sort my wallet pin, phoned another number London transport services answered, I have not been with Vodafone long, do they always give you the run around or do they not know how to sort this problem.

11 REPLIES 11

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Something in this recent thread may help you @2452

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Android/vodafone-wallet-locked-out/m-p/2567122

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Have looked all through the link you sent but just seems that most people are having the same problem, phoned 191again still no joy and could not fully understand the chap.

Good luck with this. I've been locked out for over a week and they have no idea why. You need to use the call option within the app to get through to the right team. They won't be able to help at all and are on a terrible quality VOIP service, but do at least know what the product is.

Have tried that but will not connect, very bad service from such a big company.

hrym

Have you tried 0800 0148902 or help @ vodafonewallet.com?

I have tried both and have been told they can not reset the pin. Seems very strange that no one in such a large company, knows how to do this, they just give you another number to try.

hrym

I must say that sounds odd.   Are we talking about the wallet PIN (the one you need to open the app) or the in-app card PIN (the one you're sometimes asked for to open the card)?  Since that one is wallet-specific (mine isn't the PIN that I use for non-contactless transactions with the card), I would have assumed that the support team can reset that as well.  AFAIK, it's nothing to do with the card-issuer.

I want the pin to open the app, I'm told I have entered the wrong pin to many times, I have only entered it twice, the first time it worked and I entered my cards, the second time it locked me out, I have never used the app, this has been going on for about 2 months.

hrym

Providing you have the correct security information, I can't see why the support team can't reset the PIN for you.