Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

MMI Test

leratovicky
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi

I have a problem with my vodafone smart mini phone as there is a jrd MMI test that keeps popping on my phone, how do I disable that as I've tried stopping it but its still popping .
14 REPLIES 14

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I take it, then, that the Disable button stays greyed out even after a stop & clear?   Shame.

Retired-Meg-B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi JPCarr,

Are you still having this problem at the moment?

If so can you let us know how long ago was it that this started to be a problem?

After some research it does look like this can sometimes be caused by an app. Around that time did you install any new apps or make any other changes to your phone?

If you managed to get this sorted can you let us know how so that any users with the same issue can get help?

Thanks,

Meg

Hi,

This first started to be a problem for me when I used bluetooth to connect to a satnav.  Since then it regularly loads ontop of whatever I trying to do and drains the battery.  The Disable button is not an option in Settings.

A rep in one of your shops briefly had a look but then proclaimed my phone was old so I would just have to buy a new one.  That cannot be the only answer.

Thanks

Hi @hrollison

As Charles asked earlier in this thread, if you allow it to run how long is it before it pops up again?

Thanks,

Meg-B

Hi Charles, if I press manual the following screen appears Screenshot_2016-04-19-16-12-41.png