Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

MMI Test

leratovicky
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi

I have a problem with my vodafone smart mini phone as there is a jrd MMI test that keeps popping on my phone, how do I disable that as I've tried stopping it but its still popping .
14 REPLIES 14

GojuSuzi
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Settings > Apps > MMI Test > Disable
Should still run it every so often, but if you've run it and it's still being persistent, that'll turn it off until you ask for it.

Zike
1: Seeker
I have the same problem on my vodafone smart 4 mini and with that solution can't resolve it because the disable bottom isn't ON. Any ideas??

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Zike

What exactly happens and what are the exact options you see?

If you can provide some screenshots it would help.

Is there a solution to this problem. I have a Vodafone Smart Tab 4 which is useless as the MMI Test keeps popping up. It can be "Force Stopped" but not disabled as this option is not available. Even when the MMI Test is "Force Stopped" the test comes back again shortly after.

@JPCarr - If you allow the test to run, how often does it pop up after?

Hi, it can be as quick as 5 minutes after the test has been performed.  Two screen captures of the offending program attached. Screenshot_2016-04-16-16-07-58.pngScreenshot_2016-04-16-16-07-58.png

@JPCarr - Thanks for sharing. Have you tried pressing the manual option? If so, what happens then?

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Come to that, what happens if you force stop the app, then clear its data?   On top of that, you could try disabling it - see if that would stick.

Hi CChrym, force stop and clear data only delays the time the MMI Test screen reappears. The MMI Test cannot be disabled.