Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App doesn't work in Andriod Nougat Galaxy S7

usan14
4: Newbie
Hi anyone got idea why my Vodafone app doesn't work with my Galaxy S7 after updating to Andriod 7.0. Vodafone app was not showing my correct allowance details, after contact via chat I uninstalled the app but after that whenever tried to open the app it shows "We are having few technical difficulties at the moment. We're working hard to get things sorted."
It been few days now having this issue uninstalled and installed app so many time even tried to delete from my play store apps and installed again but no luck.
Appreciate any help in this regard.
13 REPLIES 13

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member
Just tried again it's starting to annoy me know because I am out of options and need to keep checking for Spotify charges twice a month for last 2 years and have tried removing that as well
Sorry back to this one
I have been trying to paste a screen shot here but it says drm protected so I will have to type the error code
SORRY THERE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM WE DON'T RECOGNISE TEMPORARY PASSWORD YOU HAVE ENTERED PLEASE CHECK AND TRY AGAIN 500,FMW_30_0007-[1d1] and I double checked and tried more than once and didn't paste it I typed it in lowercase

SKYMAN513
Just to add I don't need to a factory reset my phone froze on the update to nougat and just got my phone back a week ago so it it had already been reset and I am not resetting my phone again

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@SKYMAN513

We've sent you a private message for another thread today.

Please add this issue to the email and we'll be happy to look into this for you.

SKYMAN513
Ok thanks I've filled the form in and got your received message