Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NOTE 7 - Vodafone must give clear position

gpd1965
6: Helper
6: Helper

As a note fan since the original NOTE 1 the current situation is pretty disappointing. I think my Note 7 is great however IF there is another recall or the phone is pulled completely then Vodafone MUST provide better communication and process than before.

We must be told clearly what the options are, either all staff need to be aligned with the message or refer all questions to a Note 7 team.

If the Note 7 is pulled there must also be clear statements about alternative handsets and costs incurred e.g. accessories bought 

Vodafone obviously need time to understand what Samsung are going to do but Vodafone MUST take a lead in communication and learn from the past

35 REPLIES 35

Mattjd1986
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Went into a store on Sunday because I'm sick of wasting my time with 191 and hit a brick wall they can't help you there either the manager didn't know anything about the 're call even tho it's been on national tv I give up I'm gonna cancel my contract I suggest everyone do the same send a clear message

Hi @Mattjd1986

I've sent you a private message so that we can get this sorted.

Regards, 

Meg-B

jaygrim
4: Newbie
How do we get our stories heard by someone that could shame Vodafone?

Vodafone don't care. I cancelled my contract after 16 years and the guy just gave me my pac code without issuing any apology. stuff Vodafone.

jaygrim

So the tech team girl sent me a PM asking if she could help and gave me the chance to email someone in the know.  they sent me a link that they keep sending on here and told me to ring 191. You couldn't make this ##~## up.

[Moderator note: Post eddited, please see comminuty guidelines.] 

matthewuncle
Ha ha. Trolled by Vodafone!

I'm in no rush to exchange mine. They can take as long as they like to contact me. Not putting myself through the stress of their ridiculous customer services