Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC provided for Samsung Galaxy S6 edge does not work

Clara121
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I have received 3 NUC codes from Vodafone for my Galaxy S6 Edge which is now out of contract but none of them have worked.  I have followed the instructions and inserted a Non Vodafone sim ( I have treid 2 sims, O2 & GiffGaff) but the unlock codes just don't work.  I have contaced live chat who have supposedly contacted the Unlock team, I have also spent 2 hours in my local Vodafone store who also emailed the unlock team but to no avail, no one seams able to help.

Help would be very much appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Clara121

Through my own experiences with unlocking certain phones u have come across where a certain model can have a few different unlocking solutions codes and that the codes have to be entered exactly. 

Some phones also unlock via a section in there settings and some unlock via a pop up box when an alternative sim card is inserted. 

I've also come across where the alternative sim card needs to have been activated and that some mvno - Mobile Virtual Network Operators sometimes are not the best to use but instead one of the main networks. 

If you have a Samsung Experience Store local they'll look at this for you in sure although they wouldn't be able to help with supplying unlock codes. 

Also the Social Media Team here maybe able to help once they've caught up with your thread. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Clara121 I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your network unlock code.

So we can help, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team directly.

Once we receive your details, we'll be in touch to help as soon as possible.