Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Network unlock 0 tries left

Haslaky2k
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I bought vodafone vfd 600 but after several unlock code i got this error. Network unlock 0 tries left. What do I need to do

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Haslaky2k

If this was my situation I'd pop into a Vodafone Store as they may need to send the phone off to be reset if they are unable to help in store themselves. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

63johnw

Hi. I always thought once down to zero then the phone is bricked. As @BandOfBrothers has mentioned it may be worth calling into a shop to see if they can offer any advice?

hrym

I think the bricking applies to PUK code tries, doesn't it?  When you say "network unlock", I assume you're trying to use the phone with a non-Vodafone SIM?   Did you get the code from Vodafone or a 3rd party? - there can be problems with those.

Thanks

Yes I was trying to use it with another sim. The phone was bought in UK but the end user is in Nigeria with another sim . pls what can I do

hrym

I'm not sure how unlocking works outside the UK.  Hang on for the forum team to pick up your post as they'll be able to take your details and find out what's going on.

In the mean time, does this thread help?

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Haslaky2k - I’m sorry to hear you’re having problems unlocking your phone.

I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch, so we can look into this further.