cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

News : Samsung Galaxy S8: Rumours, leaks, specs & launch.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Source : MobileChoice.

Link > Samsung-galaxy-s8-rumours-leaks-specs--launch.

'Samsung Galaxy S8: Rumours, leaks, specs & launch'

Excerpt from the Link "Samsung has turned into an industry leader when it comes to manufacturing smartphone processors, and now it has become highly likely that the company may use next-gen 10mm chips in the Galaxy S8 and S8 Edge phones launching early next year.

Samsung's next-gen 10nm Exynos processor will be armed with an advanced Mali-G71 GPU from ARM.

New Update: Samsung Galaxy S8 may arrive wiith dual rear cameras and added zooming capabilities."

IMG_0688.JPG

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

13 REPLIES 13

BandOfBrothers

Source: MobileChoice. 

Link > Samsung-galaxy-s8-leaks-features-pricing-and-release-date.

Excerpt from the Source Link "Samsung is expected to launch Galaxy S8 and S8 Edge flagship phones at Mobile World Congress early next year. Here's a round-up of all we know about these new flagships and if they'll help"

An update from MobileChoice on what we may see in the upcoming Samsung s8 model(s)

Current Phone  >

@BandOfBrothers

Looks good. I've never had a Samsung and I was considering it when I had my last upgrade. I might take a look at this when I'm due my next upgrade.

BandOfBrothers

Hey @Mark

"Never had a Samsung" !

Tutt tutt. :Winking_smiley:

Don't know what your missing. :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

@BandOfBrothers This will be a welcome upgrade from my Sony Xperia Z3+ once it's released :Smiley_with_tongue_out:

Hey @Retired-Tom

I agree and from the situation from the Note 7 I'm hoping for a stunning Flagship release.   :Smiling: 

Current Phone  >

@BandOfBrothers I'm sure the Samsung Galaxy S8 will be fantastic.  Very much looking forward to the unveiling event, whenever it may be. :Smiling:

Update. 

Link > samsung.com uk unpacked

29/3/17. 

IMG_0955.JPG

Current Phone  >

Enter your details in the form and be first in line for pre-order - available 8 days early.

Now on 7 days 20hrs 

less than 8 days early now where's can I pre order?

@truscotsman wrote:

Enter your details in the form and be first in line for pre-order - available 8 days early.

Now on 7 days 20hrs 

less than 8 days early now where's can I pre order?

I think it'll be that when Samsung hold the Unpacked event on the 29/3/17 they'll announce the official launch  / release date. 

Vodafone then would supply the phone 8 days prior to the launch / release date. 

Current Phone  >