Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nonsevice

Gemmasewerin
1: Seeker

I currently have a htc one a9 phone. I upgraded my number and was sent a new SIM card over a month ago. For the past three days on and off I have had no service for like an hour and have had to restart my phone and take sim out several times to get it to work again. Unfourtanetley. This is now not working and have had no service now for four hours and it takes ages to join my wifi. I  have had an accident and can not walk so I am really in need of my phone. Please help!,

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@Gemmasewerin

Can you please try your Sim Card in another phone as a process of elimination to rule out the phone or sim card that may be at fault. Try another Sim in your phone. If necessary any Vodafone Shop can replace the Sim Card via a Sim Swap. 

Vodafone have a specific template to use. Please provide the answers back here in your thread so your issue can be looked into. 

Vodafone Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template.

Also by inputting your postcode into this link you'll be able to see if there is a known issue in your area. Please also zoom out on the map to check surrounding masts too. 

Vodafone Network Checker.

May I respectfully suggest If being at home and needed to be connected then please also consider a landline so your not relying on a mobile phone network connection. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.