Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Note 7 - Best Vodafone Complaint Process

gpd1965
6: Helper
6: Helper

Having gone through the endless rounds of Customer Service and now logged a formal complaint to the Onburdsman I thougth it maybe helpful to share some tips.

1. If you get fed up with the endless promises from Customer Service then best bet is to email ceo Nick Jeffery, he won't answer it but there is a team that does. They are marginally better and can often resolve an issue but be prepared to argue the case.

2. If this fails the next option is an email to directorsupport, again they can often help but don't expect the world, they are not of the same calibre as some exectuive support teams

3. Eventually ask for a deadlock letter, this is what you need to go to the Onburdsman, then the best thing is to call them.

4. Funny enough they have a recording saying "If your compalint is with Vodafone press 1" so it is very clear that they are getting far more complaints with Vodafone than any other company

5. Speak with the Onburdsman, if he agrees they can investigate your issue (and mine they are) they will offer to put you  through to a senior Vodafone team that only they deal with and have been helping some people. You dont have to use them, and if they don't work the onburdsman is very happy for you to come back to them

6. Unfortunatley I found this team to be pretty useless, they even tried to sell me a 12 month sim.they also told me that the discount i had agreed with the ELR team a week ago is not possible and wont be honoured.despited me getting lots of assurances when i agreed to it.......will need to check my bill next month

Anyway the best thing is i have shown willing and tomorrow its back to the onburdsman to start the formal complaint process

....lets see where this goes

4 REPLIES 4

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@gpd1965

I hope your complaint is resolved for you. As you've now referred this to the Ombudsman we're unable to intervene.

@carly I haven't asked you to intervene, and you have been given 3 months and over 40 phone calls to sort things out, and failed. In addition i note from all of the posts on this forum that other people are in the same boat.

Its quite incrediable that the quickest resposne from Vodafone is when you are saying you can't help.

The most frustrating thing is that not one person at Vodafone can even offer any explanation as to why their customers have experienced the problems they have when trying to return their note 7's.  The constant lies we have all been told every time we have rung up Vodafone to try to get it resolved is disgusting.  The fact there’s so many of us had the same experience means it is not an isolated problem and something that should be investigated and a formal response provided.  Are any of the tech team on here prepared to do this for us?  Now all I’m getting is spam text messages from Vodafone telling me how they are the #1 network which is like rubbing salt in the wounds!

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@gpd1965 I'm sorry to hear that we were unable to resolve this for you previously. The Ombudsman team will be in touch to assist you further with your case. Please let us know if you need anything else in the meantime.

@teknokat I can see that you've advised in another post that you've returned your Note 7. If you do require any further assistance, please let us know and we'll be happy to advise you further.