Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Note 7 Swap Queries - Voda Forums Reps Plz

Anonymous
Not applicable

Afternoon Voda Reps 

QQ Regarding Note 7 Queries etc. 

1. Swapouts - Naturally Voda are doing these. The official statement says To call after 19th Sept If you want to exchange for Note 7 device. Will it be a straight Swap For Swap with DPD (IE Their "Swapit" Facility) ??

Can these be done in store? The guys in Crawley said it could be done like for like. I'd just rather not be without my device for more than a couple of days if Im still paying for it.

2. What happens on Siebel in relation to tariffs and billing? Will these be exempt due to the issues? IE Old Tariff still rolling on? Etc

346 REPLIES 346

pp763
4: Newbie
As geoffh65 has said above you get a brand new sealed unit. Who the hell would accept just a handset. This is a highly expensive mobile device and the box is sealed for security reasons. The imei number on the inner box therefore should match the imei number on the barcode on the sticker on the back of the handset and within the operating system itself. Of course if one was to never sell the device in the future it would matter less but it certainly isnt right to just swap a handset

Helenamk3
Has anyonre received there dpd text. Got phone call yrsterday to say phone arriving today but dpd app not showing anything

@Helenamk3 wrote:
Has anyonre received there dpd text. Got phone call yrsterday to say phone arriving today but dpd app not showing anything

I had SMS and app showed even if they didn't call the right number the day before.

thank you have just phoned vodafone again and told them that dpd app is not showing anything being delivered today.

the very nice chap  gave me the consignment number and i have posted that dirrectly onto dpd website and it shows that my phone is on its way to the local depot to be out for delivery today  

there just might be a delay on updating the app due to the amount of devices being exchanged

Helenamk3
I got phone call yesterday to say exchange is happening today

Helenamk3
Phone arriving between 14.05 and 15.05

matthewuncle
Congratulations! I've still not heard a peep.

jaygrim
I've been told mine is coming on Friday but just hand over the handset.

happy chappy  my phone has arrived and is now  back up and running again

Anonymous
Not applicable
Welcome back to the Note Clan 😛