Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Note 7 Swap Queries - Voda Forums Reps Plz

Anonymous
Not applicable

Afternoon Voda Reps 

QQ Regarding Note 7 Queries etc. 

1. Swapouts - Naturally Voda are doing these. The official statement says To call after 19th Sept If you want to exchange for Note 7 device. Will it be a straight Swap For Swap with DPD (IE Their "Swapit" Facility) ??

Can these be done in store? The guys in Crawley said it could be done like for like. I'd just rather not be without my device for more than a couple of days if Im still paying for it.

2. What happens on Siebel in relation to tariffs and billing? Will these be exempt due to the issues? IE Old Tariff still rolling on? Etc

346 REPLIES 346

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hot Hot Hot Potato!!

jaygrim
4: Newbie
I understood all of it just when I phoned them they didn't know what I was talking about so which part of my post didn't you understand? Smartarse.

kids
Community Champion (Retired)

@jaygrim In your post you did not make it clear what you called CS about, you just say that you called about your phone and then go on to say you told the CS agent when told a bag would be sent out for the return that it "wasn't going to happen".

How do YOU think the phones are going to be returned?

Maybe you need to to be clearer in what you are asking advice on.

jaygrim
4: Newbie
What do you think I called them about? The price of fish.

supermacteague
2: Seeker
Hey guys, please don't shout me down, but what about those that upgraded to the Note7 but we're supposed to collect Friday 2nd and received a text saying it was delayed. Do we still count for September 19th date.

kids

Unfortunately is seems from this extract from the earlier link to the Vodafone statement that it will only be the existing owners who take priority until a new release date is announced.

"Our absolute priority with new stock is to provide replacement Note7 handsets to existing owners. We don’t yet have information about the Note7’s general release date.

I have just spent a painful 30+ mins on the phone arranging ,hopefully, a replacement note 7.

Nobody was aware of the recall nor could they give me the confidence that I was being added to the right queue as there was no stock.

Not the best handling of an issue when following instructions provided by Vodafone.

supermacteague
I'm hoping those on contract like myself with in excess phone bills of £400pm get some sort of priority, I can only imagine those that already have the Note7 from Vodafone must have ordered way before August. I also can't imagine anyone buying it outright from Vodafone.

kids

@supermacteague I think that Vodafone will have to play by ear the deliveries day by day as nobody yet know if Samsung will be in a position to fulfill stock requirements to meet the 19th.

Until Samsung can confirm a new release date then all anyone can do is guess and hope. I would assume that Samsung are keen to be able to meet the new release date when they announce it so are treading cautiously.

supermacteague
Indeed yes, and to think of the momentum they've lost against Apple. They do need to pull a rabbit out the hat to strengthen people's trust again. Now I hear the FAA have banned Note7''s on all flights. I do have faith in them so I shall be waiting for good news soon I hope.