Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Note 7 Swap Queries - Voda Forums Reps Plz

Anonymous
Not applicable

Afternoon Voda Reps 

QQ Regarding Note 7 Queries etc. 

1. Swapouts - Naturally Voda are doing these. The official statement says To call after 19th Sept If you want to exchange for Note 7 device. Will it be a straight Swap For Swap with DPD (IE Their "Swapit" Facility) ??

Can these be done in store? The guys in Crawley said it could be done like for like. I'd just rather not be without my device for more than a couple of days if Im still paying for it.

2. What happens on Siebel in relation to tariffs and billing? Will these be exempt due to the issues? IE Old Tariff still rolling on? Etc

346 REPLIES 346

Helenamk3
4: Newbie
What I would like to know will the note 7 exchange phone come unlocked or will I have to pay to get it unlocked again as I use my Vodafone SIM and My bt sim in my note 7 just now

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will have to pay to get it unlocked again... Thats why im holding off for paying for my unlock... 

OOI how much did you pay for yours.

Helenamk3
£23.00 got unlocked code within 3 hours of applying

Anonymous
Not applicable

Who did you go through... Dont post the website :Smiling:

I am absolutely APPAULED by how vodafone are handling this.

I spent 90 minutes on the phone yesterday trying to sort this out.

The upgrades team COULDN'T arrange a recall for me, because I was OUTSIDE of the 30 days from when I pre ordered it (i pre ordered on 16th august - yet DIDN'T receive the phone until 2nd september (so not even had it three weeks yet).

I was passed from pilar to post, and eventually got through to a Flying start advisor. This advisor didn't have a clue and told me I had to speak to samsung. I already explained I had done this and Samsung have referred me back to vodafone - as have several news reports online.

She then kept me on for over 30 minutes whilst getting her manager to authorise an exchange for me - however the phone isn't in stock atm. So i have to callback when its in stock.

Absolute JOKE, I just feel as though I want to cancel the whole thing now.

I most certainly will be seeking a complaint and compensation for the way I was treated by vodafone yesterday.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys all Note 7s are subject to the recall. There is no 2 ways about it and Voda are obliged to swap the devices. 

But it depends on  when they do have aenough stock and to be honest I think the FCFS basis is actually the right way to do it as they can account for stock they issue out and get sent back. 

Luckily I wont be participating in the nightmare that is Vodafones EX Program... 

Samsung are doing mine because it nearly went up in smoke the other day and it is a Voda device. 

Just keep trying and if you are unhappy, you can always email the CEOs :Smiling: 

I did that the other day.

been in contact with vodafone today and my replacement note7  will be exchanged by the end of the week  they take the  old note 7 away and give me a note 7 in exchange

Helenamk3

How is the exchange/return happening please?

Are you taking it to a local shop?

Are you having to send it back to Voda?

Is Voda sending a courier company to collect it?

Thanks

Helenamk3
Just google the question and it comes up unlock vodafone

Dark360
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
I have had exactly the same experience.

Back when the recall was announced I called Vodafone and they told me that my phone had been tested and wouldn't have been delivered if it had the fault.

Called yesterday at 0800 they told me that they hadn't received stock yet and that I would need to call back in 2 weeks.

At 0930 I got an email and a notification from Samsung telling me to called Vodafone, so I did and they told me to call back today.

I have just come off the phone, they told me that the stock works on a first come first serve basis, which is strange because I received my phone on the 30th of August.

They said they may get more this afternoon or Thursday afternoon and to call back then.

Been told if they don't have any then that I should ask for a call back.