Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Note 7 Swap Queries - Voda Forums Reps Plz

Anonymous
Not applicable

Afternoon Voda Reps 

QQ Regarding Note 7 Queries etc. 

1. Swapouts - Naturally Voda are doing these. The official statement says To call after 19th Sept If you want to exchange for Note 7 device. Will it be a straight Swap For Swap with DPD (IE Their "Swapit" Facility) ??

Can these be done in store? The guys in Crawley said it could be done like for like. I'd just rather not be without my device for more than a couple of days if Im still paying for it.

2. What happens on Siebel in relation to tariffs and billing? Will these be exempt due to the issues? IE Old Tariff still rolling on? Etc

346 REPLIES 346

pp763
4: Newbie
I sold my vr straight away and the agents manager said i dont need to return it as it was a free gift. Lets hope dpd will accept juat the phone. Cant see why they wouldnt

pp763
Exactly. We werent expecting a product recall so were surely in our rights to get rid of boxes etc

Slightly puzzling how people here spoke to the ELR team after me, 3-4 hours after I did. Yet they have new phones coming out today, and i'm told it's going to be thursday. But upon speaking to 191 again they have advised that the order is open and stock dependant so could be longer?

Hmmph

I phoned 3 then 2 after reading this.

Spoke to a lovely lady in Returns and she has organized for the replacement for my Note 7 sometime this week.

DPD should be delivering and collecting my Note 7.

Defo go through to the Returns Dept

Hello all

I completely understand your worry and frustration at replacing your Note7 devices. 

For the latest updates and information please see this Note7 Announcement Post. 

This thread gives all the necessary information, including how to contact us.

Louise

Louise_E

I think the point most are trying to make is when you follow the suggested instructions the experience is "varied" which isn't right.  I rang yesterday and had to ring back today to actually make progress and get myself put in the queue.  "Frustration" doesn't cover it, inconsistent advice including being told earlier that my phone doesn't need replacing unless Samsung have text me directly because they have identified all the affected phones by IMEI is not acceptable.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Direct From Samsung...(Email Recieved Today)... Note The Term;

"Even if your device is working correctly, please return it"

Theres no 2 ways about it. ALL Devices pre discovery need to go back...

Screenshot_3.png

pp763
The plot thickens. Called vodafone today. The original order for the replacement due to arrive today has been cancelled by the system. The guy i spoke to reckons that they are putting the replacement orders through manually. So this time it should work. Im absolutely sick of this. Spoke to around 5 different people today and had to tell my story and clear security every time

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well my device from Sammie is turning up today, after it almost burned my house down. 

No help from Voda at all during the issues I had. 

After pp763's comments, I rang 191 one again to check if I still had an order present in the system and it hadn't been cancelled but chose the chase delivery option.  I spoke to a great guy who explained the whole process, confirmed my order was still present.  To be honest, 3-5 working  days irked me but I now know my order has made it through the manual order hoops.  

I would really recommend just going through to that team rather than the returns just to double check you are in the queue for a replacement phone.