Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Note 7 Swap Queries - Voda Forums Reps Plz

Anonymous
Not applicable

Afternoon Voda Reps 

QQ Regarding Note 7 Queries etc. 

1. Swapouts - Naturally Voda are doing these. The official statement says To call after 19th Sept If you want to exchange for Note 7 device. Will it be a straight Swap For Swap with DPD (IE Their "Swapit" Facility) ??

Can these be done in store? The guys in Crawley said it could be done like for like. I'd just rather not be without my device for more than a couple of days if Im still paying for it.

2. What happens on Siebel in relation to tariffs and billing? Will these be exempt due to the issues? IE Old Tariff still rolling on? Etc

346 REPLIES 346

pp763
4: Newbie
Whats the chase delivery option?

Basically contacting them about a delivery rather than going to the returns option.  Sorry I can't remember the number sequence other than it is only the last one that changed.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just bare in mind that if you have just upgraded... Your IVR options maybe different

jaygrim
You've got no chance.

jaygrim
How?

Dark360
3: Seeker
Just spoke to returns again because I hadn't received any confirmation.

Apparently they need to fill out a form to give to their manager.

So much for the manual order they put in for me yesterday.

i have just spoken with vodafone  to confirm my delivery and they have said my new note 7 will be here on Friday 23rd Sept

my original call i made on tuesday was for the exchange and they had said my phone would be here by friday, so just wanted to double check.

so just waiting on my dpd  app showing me the delivery details 

pp763
Thats a great app

Bmakwana1987

Hi ordered a additional line and received the note 7 as I prefer ordered it. I then got a text to say don't use the handset and to switch it off. So this was done. Now on your forum it says from 19th you will be sending out replacements. I have now called 7 times in the last 48 hours and no one in Vodafone knows anything about this? This is shocking service. I've been told to call samsung. I have no options but to contact Watchdog UK to report this. This is disgraceful service. I'd appreciate a call ASAP to resolve matters on 07 ##~##

Moderator Note - Post edited, please refer to our Community Guidelines.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Chill out on this one. Mods please remove their Mobile Telephone Number.

I suggest you contact the returns team on 191 -  Opt 3 - Op 3 and then ask to speak to Early Life Retention / Returns. They know all about this.