Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Note 7 Swap Queries - Voda Forums Reps Plz

Anonymous
Not applicable

Afternoon Voda Reps 

QQ Regarding Note 7 Queries etc. 

1. Swapouts - Naturally Voda are doing these. The official statement says To call after 19th Sept If you want to exchange for Note 7 device. Will it be a straight Swap For Swap with DPD (IE Their "Swapit" Facility) ??

Can these be done in store? The guys in Crawley said it could be done like for like. I'd just rather not be without my device for more than a couple of days if Im still paying for it.

2. What happens on Siebel in relation to tariffs and billing? Will these be exempt due to the issues? IE Old Tariff still rolling on? Etc

346 REPLIES 346

Bmakwana1987
3: Seeker
They don't know nothing. I've now spoken to retentions 4 times in 48 hours. No handset by Friday and I'm taking this to the Watchdog. Disgusting service

I rang this morning and got told to ring again next week??

Not a happy customer😥😥

pp763
4: Newbie
I know how you feel

think DPD  is being used by everyone slow connection so cant check for delivery times

Holy ##~##,

I have never received such poor customer service in ALL MY LIFE.

After speaking to the ELR team on Monday and BEING ASSURED my new phone would be here tomorrow. I booked a holiday.

Being cagey I spoke to returns yesterday and an irish lad apologised he said the work order was open and I should receive my new phone in 3-5 working days. He applied a £20 discount to my account as a goodwill gesture.
I called tonight and spoke to a guy in returns, TO MY HORROR He said the order has been cancelled. I waited 15 mins to get through to the ELR team again, CHARLOTTE answered at 9pm. She put me on hold and BLIND TRANSFERRED me back through to egypt. When I tried to get transferred back a girl in egypt said the team is now closed.

I have no words for the excessively poor experience I have recieved. I'll be on the phone at 8am tomorrow morning and I've documented a double sided A4 sheet complaint that I will be lodging with customer relations. If this isn't sorted i'll be going to the financial ombudsman.

Thankfully a bloke from egypt confirmed all the calls are recorded and there is a full audit trail. That's music to my ears as it will solidify the claim for me.

I am just so appauled how any company can treat customers so poorly.

Bmakwana1987
The worst thing is I just spoke to someone on the Web chat and I was advised I would have a confirmation in 2 hours by email been 4 hours no reply? Vodafone sort it out. Or do we have to contact the directors office as usual? It's crazy still charging for line rental and tell us to to turn the phones off. Crazy service.

matthewuncle
4: Newbie
Similar experience here. Phoned on Monday and spoke to an overseas call centre and just knew he didn't know what was happening. After continually spelling out the delivery address he told me the new handset would be delivered today and the existing one collected at the same time.

Having not received any email or text confirmation, I rang today (2 occasions, 5 different people and security questions) to be told that the request hadn't been processed properly.

They had to redo this and said I should be contacted within 3 to 5 days with a revised delivery date.

Seems a massive lack of internal communication at Vodafone. Shocking customer service . Its not as if you hadnt had time to implement this returns programme!

phoned today only to be told that vodafone are not sending out the phones they say samsung are sending them out, i just wish they would make up there mind but at least they credited my account with 50.00 today

Bmakwana1987
I just got told today they put me on a list. They sent a document to the warehouse and I shall receive a call within 72 hours to confirm time of delivery as it's a exchange. Let's hope it happens if not I'll be sending both phones back and getting my Note 7 from somewhere else.

Bmakwana1987
I'm wondering when samsung or Vodafone will read this forum? How about I post it on twitter and make it slightly public. We are just getting ripped off. Paying line rentals with phones we can't even use.