Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Note 7 Vodafone Official statement

OMGLALALA
4: Newbie
Good Evening Vodafone.

I was wondering if you will be releasing an official statement regarding the Samsung world wide recall.

Samsung's statement states "We are working closely with our partners to ensure the replacement experience is as convenient and efficient as possible"

I have currently spoken to the store where I purchased my contract and was told to come back in a week as all the devices have sold out, doesn't really make sense considering the recall.
54 REPLIES 54

It seems crazy to me that none of the Customer Releations team are singing off the same hymn sheet...

Surely they have some sort of per shift meeting where major issues are outlined, and stock responses laid out?

I was told 15th/16th September, but @Guhy10 above was told October...

This is why i dread something going wrong with Vodafone, customer service is shocking.

My firm own conclusion is Vodafone do not know what is happening and like others have mentioned customer services is terrible.

I am really suprised vodafone didn't say we need to go back to battery makers to have it replaced. Come on Vodafone step up.

Meanwhile another Note7 has exploded in Australia while on charge (with the original charger) and more worryingly aparrently one has exploded in Taiwan whilst not being charged at all!  Samsung Australia are advising people to power down the devices immediately.

http://www.samsung.com/au/galaxynote7-notice/

OMGLALALA
Thank you for the confirmation Louise.

This now confirms the views that Vodafone should be handling the process.

As I have come to expect - another Vodafone fiasco and misinformation:smileymad:

I recieved my Note 7 on 1st Sept and in a box is where it has stayed due to the fire risk. I immediately registered with Samsung AND Vodafone for the exchange. Samsung kindly inform me Vodafone will be dealing with this as they are my airtime provider.

Both Samsung AND Vodafone state it will be from Monday 19th September.

I telephone Voda at 910am BST and speak to their exchange/recall/upgrade depart and am told there is NO stock in and there is no update as to when the stock will arrive.

Having had dire probelms with Voda customer services on other matters since June 25th (3 ugrades which all went wrong!) I again called Voda at 415pm BST today and the customer services adviser went away for some period to seak advice....the advice came back was there is NO stock and the exchange/recall stock will only be availble from MID-OCTOBER!!!! ##~##!!!

Woeful and inept

Hello all 

I completely understand your frustration and distress.

You can view the latest updates regarding the Note7 exchange through this Announcement Post here.

Louise 

OMGLALALA
Good Afternoon Louise.

I appreciate this is a first come first serve basis for the devices but having spoken to your advisors today they have advised there isnt any stock and they are not sure when the replacement stock will be available.

Can you advise when stock will be received by Vodafone so that we can proactively arrange a replacement.

Is it not possible to register a replacement before stock is received so that we can then be notified when a replacement is ready to ship. Similar to the pre-order service ?

Hello @OMGLALALA

Earlier today we didn't have all the correct details regarding the Note7 exchange. 

Please give our team a call this evening and we'll help you further. 

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Louise

OMGLALALA
Can you confirm the number and IVR options please to ensure i get through to the correct department ? :Smiling: