cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Re: Live chat 24/7 Get help from advisers -live chat.24 hours a day, 7 days a week

popescu
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Hello
56 REPLIES 56

Zakgardiner123x
1: Seeker
Can someone help my blackberry keeps say I can't connect to house Internet does anyone no why

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

Hi there. No one here is going to know the answer to that question but there are a few generic trouble shooting options you can go through.

Who provides your home internet Wi Fi?

You can re-start the phone. You can re-start the router. You can change the Wi Fi pasword and see if that helps. You can forget the network on the phone.

Make sure that there are no security settings on the Wi Fi router that prevents new connections from unknown devices.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

FINLAY68
Hi

FINLAY68
I need some help with my reward points

AnnS

@FINLAY68 wrote:
I need some help with my reward points

Please use Live Chat, they will be able to help clarify your reward points.

glynroberts1957
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I have just got an iou and haven't used it and my balance is only four pence

sammyjo91
Hi ordered a samsun galaxi s7 of the internet and still havent recieved it

Hello @sammyjo91

Did you order with Vodafone directly or a third party?

If you ordered from Vodafone directly you should have received an order confirmation via email with further details of your delivery. You should also receive a tracking number which can be used to track the order through this link

Louise

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good afternoon,

I am emailing you looking to raise a formal complaint.

I can confirm that around 2 years ago I had a contract with Vodafone under phone number ##~##. At the end of this contract I switched tariff to O2, but I noticed that you were still charging me. So I went into my local branch (Tunbridge Wells) and queried the charges with one of your colleagues. They informed me that although my contract had ended, I was still being charged on a ‘Rolling Month’ basis.  I was told that this was basic practise and that they could cancel my account there and then on a ‘verbal contract’. However it has recently come to my attention that after all this time I have been continuously charged this monthly rate.

Today I went into the Tunbridge Wells branch and spoke to a really helpful member of staff who apologised admitting this was a mistake on Vodafone’s behalf. They also informed me that too resolve the matter I would have to contact the retention team by phone. So following their request I contacted this team and spoke to another member of staff named Sharna who was also very helpful and polite.  Once again she also apologised, and also reaffirmed this was a mistake on Vodafone’s behalf and that the problem would be fully resolved.

I can confirm that I was then passed onto to another member of staff on a different team who was also very apologetic and informed me that I would receive my money back in full as this was clearly not my mistake. I can confirm that this member of staff finally ended my ‘monthly rolling’ contract but informed me that I would have to return the Tunbridge Wells branch to receive my money.

All of my experiences had been very professional and encouraging until I returned to the shop. I spoke to an employee who brought the manager over to me. The manager informed me that although he will have to take this further and he will ‘try’ and help with this situation, he also insinuated that this was as much my fault for not spotting these £15 payments sooner. The Manager also then mentioned that after this there is a very good chance that there is nothing that can be done and I would to get on with it.

So although that three other members of staff have all apologised and admitted this a mistake made by Vodafone, there is  chance I will lose almost £400 because I had not spotted this? Even though I was informed that the account had been closed which was a verbal agreement in its own right?

I would also like to have clarification on the other three colleagues ‘verbal agreement’ that my issue would be resolved as it was Vodafone’s mistake?

For a company of your size (of which there a five customers in my house alone), I cannot believe how a customer is treated after they have been told that their issue was a mistake by Vodafone. I completely appreciate that this is mistake, and for that I am forgiving. But to admit it is your mistake and then inform me that there is a good chance this will not be rectified is terrible customer service.

I am sure however that if a customer forgets to pay you by mistake. You will then also allow them not to pay you, as you have done to me?

Kind regards,

Matt  

Moderator note: Removed personal information, please refer to our Community Guidelines

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apologies, this was meant to be a private message. How can i get this deleted?

thanks,