Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ring duration on Galaxy S6 edge plus

wingco1
4: Newbie

The code **61*121*11(or 10)*30# doesn't work for me. I get a message, "Call forwarding Connection problem or invalid MMI" My phone connects fine so has the MMI changed? I have turned my voicemail off but want to increase the ring duration.

28 REPLIES 28

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

The short codes should work as listed in http://support.vodafone.co.uk/Calls-texts-and-voicemail/Vodafone-call-features/40854185/How-do-I-inc...

Have you tried cancelling all diverts and try again. 

1. Cancel all diverts. Press Phone. Press Keypad. Key in ##002# and press the call icon.

Failing thay perhaps ask customers services on 191 or Live Chat.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks Lee. Cancelled all diverts tried the duration again, same message. Will try live chat.

Spoke to Chat. They couldn't say why the **61*121*11*30# didn't work. However they said they will change it for me.

BandOfBrothers

You're welcome:)

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello @wingco1

This is odd - I will raise that the short code appears to not be working.

Has everything been sorted for you now?

Louise

Hi Louise, unfortunately not. ring time is still 15 secs when I was assured it would be changed to 25. I have also tried to turn my voice mail off by dialling 1210 from my phone.  That doesn't work either!

hrym

I'm inclined to think this may be an account issue and that technical support need to look at it.  Try Live Chat again and specifically ask if the issue can be escalated (assuming it hasn't been already).

I was rather hoping one of the Tech Team may be able to do that on my behalf. I don't have much confidence in Live Chat, after all they promised me faithfully that the ring tone duration would be altered within 30 minutes.

Well, after 30 mins on Live Chat I was promised that my ring duration had been changed to 25, and that my Voicemail had been switched off. I have a copy of the Live Chat. I restarted my phone as advised 30 minutes later and NOTHING has changed.

I would much prefer if they told me at the outset that they couldn't help. Rather than wasting 30 minutes of my time with bare faced lies!!!

Is anyone at Vodafone willing to help???