Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ringtone/sounds for Smart Ultra 7

Lt_Uhura
4: Newbie

I have a new Vodafone Smart Ultra 7, only had it for a week.  All going well so far and I'm getting used to it.  One thing I wa wondering about wa whether you can set your own music as a ringtone or assign different ringtones for certain contacts, set up notification sounds.  I haven't been able to work out how to do this if it is possible.  Any help appreciated and thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Lt_Uhura

Possibly Section 11.2.2 may help in the User Manual. 

Link > smartultra7 a User Manual.

If you have a Vodafone Highstreet Store local the staff maybe able to give you hands on guidence. 

From the Device guide > Device-Guides/Basic-functions/Sound-settings/Select-ring-tone.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I'll take a look at the manual first, thank you.  I had thought about going into my local store too: they have always been ver helpful.

BandOfBrothers

You're welcome.  :Smiling:

I've added the device guide which may help.

I'm sure the store staff will help. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I went into my local store last week and the advisor there showed me how to do it so I have now set all my own sounds!  I was looked after by Josh, he was really helpful and like me, was a Star Trek fan too!

Can anyone help me put my music into my ringtones folder please on my vodafone ultra 7. I have done it before but can't  remember how.  I have been into vodafone shop they didn't know how and they  said it could be copyright issue ( cop out ) . phoned tech support he put me onto higher tech support who told me to download an mp3 music player. I explained I already have the music in my audio files. so he told me the obvious. Ringtones folder/ more ringtones but it doesnt give me the option of where to select them from.

@Lt_Uhura wrote:

I went into my local store last week and the advisor there showed me how to do it so I have now set all my own sounds!  I was looked after by Josh, he was really helpful and like me, was a Star Trek fan too!