Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S4 speaker / micro phone problems.

moany3000
4: Newbie
Hi. I am posting this for my wife, we both have a galaxy s4 which have been very problematic over the last 6 six months. Although thankfully intermittently. The latest is this, when she makes or receives a call all is okay for 5 or so minutes then it all goes wrong, she can hear me fine but on my end end it sounds like she has put the phone on the table and walked to the other side of the room. This same problem occurs whoever she is on the phone to, mobiles and landlines.
We both have ongoing signal problems as well, e.g.
"Not connected to network". At first we thought it was just at our house but now it does appear to be totally random and could be at any location including at home with sure signal. So I guess that's another issue.
Finally, are these phones on a 2 yr warranty, and if I send it for repair through Vodafone are they able to supply a device to use
Whilst without phone?

Thanks in advance for any help I may get.
1 REPLY 1

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

HI there

If you are on a Vodafone Red plan or have Vodafone Insurance, you are entitled to a loan phone whilst yours is being repaired.  You have to go in store to arrange this.  You can also take the device to a Samsung Repair Centre.

PWIAC