Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S7 edge themes

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member
on the 7 edge are the themes safe to use.when I have a dark theme the data usage page were you have the graphic to show how much data you've used looks like it has detail missing and also when I go to see what has used the data it sort of jumps for a split second not a major issue but not a good sign
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

They are Themes made by developers and submitted to Samsung for vetting and then uploading onto the Samsung Theme Store. 

I occasionally use the SB Dark Theme. 

Right now however some themes haven't been optimised for Nougat so there are some anomalies and incompatibilities. 

Ive not no issues from using a few of them. I also read the reviews left for each Theme. 

I use with confidence. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

They are Themes made by developers and submitted to Samsung for vetting and then uploading onto the Samsung Theme Store. 

I occasionally use the SB Dark Theme. 

Right now however some themes haven't been optimised for Nougat so there are some anomalies and incompatibilities. 

Ive not no issues from using a few of them. I also read the reviews left for each Theme. 

I use with confidence. 

Current Phone  >

SKYMAN513
Thanks buddy

BandOfBrothers

No problems. 

There's certainly some funky themes to pick from. 

Right now I'm happy with the Nougat default theme but am looking for a Dark Theme that does not change the default icons. 

Current Phone  >

SKYMAN513
your spot on with the theme choice.I use sd black I find the default to white for my eyes I also no what you mean about icons I think it's my ocd ha ha ! but it's great that you can change the look of your phone

BandOfBrothers

Little update. 

I'm now using the free Theme ' Material Black ' which changes the Ui quite nicely. :Smiling:

The bundled App icons that come with MB are ok but I've decided to change the App icon set back to the default icons thst come with the Nougat Default Theme. 

Current Phone  >

I find the sd black one is best for me and every one who sees it agrees it one 

Of the best dark free ones and I love how the clock on the front is changing colours every half hour or so (I've not timed it 😂)