You are here:

Android

Ask a question:
Rank 7: Helper I
Accepted Solution

S7 edge themes

on the 7 edge are the themes safe to use.when I have a dark theme the data usage page were you have the graphic to show how much data you've used looks like it has detail missing and also when I go to see what has used the data it sort of jumps for a split second not a major issue but not a good sign
Message 1 of 6 (535 Views)

Accepted Solutions

Re: S7 edge themes

Hi,

They are Themes made by developers and submitted to Samsung for vetting and then uploading onto the Samsung Theme Store. 

I occasionally use the SB Dark Theme. 

Right now however some themes haven't been optimised for Nougat so there are some anomalies and incompatibilities. 

Ive not no issues from using a few of them. I also read the reviews left for each Theme. 

I use with confidence. 

image.jpeg

View solution in original position

Message 2 of 6 (1,036 Views)

All Replies

Hi,

They are Themes made by developers and submitted to Samsung for vetting and then uploading onto the Samsung Theme Store. 

I occasionally use the SB Dark Theme. 

Right now however some themes haven't been optimised for Nougat so there are some anomalies and incompatibilities. 

Ive not no issues from using a few of them. I also read the reviews left for each Theme. 

I use with confidence. 

image.jpeg

Message 2 of 6 (1,037 Views)

Thanks buddy
Message 3 of 6 (524 Views)

No problems. 

There's certainly some funky themes to pick from. 

Right now I'm happy with the Nougat default theme but am looking for a Dark Theme that does not change the default icons. 

image.jpeg

Message 4 of 6 (518 Views)

your spot on with the theme choice.I use sd black I find the default to white for my eyes I also no what you mean about icons I think it's my ocd ha ha ! but it's great that you can change the look of your phone
Message 5 of 6 (436 Views)
Highlighted

Little update. 

I'm now using the free Theme ' Material Black ' which changes the Ui quite nicely. Smiley Happy

The bundled App icons that come with MB are ok but I've decided to change the App icon set back to the default icons thst come with the Nougat Default Theme. 

image.jpeg

Message 6 of 6 (420 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

My Vodafone

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone

Top up