Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samasung Galaxy s5 + Gear Fit Offer Availability - White

carlp1979
2: Seeker

Just a quick post if your thinking of upgrading to the Samsung Galaxy S5 + Gear Fit offer on the website, don't
go by the stock availability which is shown on the vodafone website as its incorrect, and has been since I
placed my order 6 days ago.

Vodafone, very quick to take your money for an upgrade, but don't advise this fault on the website / lack of stock when I upgraded and now when you ask to speak to a manager, there is never any available for 48 hours.

Don't get caught out too!

20 REPLIES 20

Nothappy123
I just cancelled my online upgrade and did it in a vodafone shop the next day. Have my handset now 🙂 just had to give up the free gear fit.

hurryhurry
3: Seeker
ordered mine nearly 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything, can anyone tell me when it will be back in stock???

Hi hurryhurry,

Welcome to the eForum.

The Gear Fit was a promotional offer which was subject to availability while stocks last.

Thanks,

Sarah 

Thanks for that info Sarah ... but we are getting told different things , some saying it will be back this week .. i was told if you ordered it then we will get it for you .. i ordered the black galaxy btw .... all this after being told it was in stock when i ordered on 22/7/14 ... so i am so far without my phone for 15 days now after being told it would arrive in 2-4 !!

badelie

I have the same problem. I ordered mine on 21st July and I have yet to received it. I get told that Gear Fit is available but there are no GS5s in stock. Wait wait wait... 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi madmax13 and badelie,

So we can access your accounts, please get in touch here to send us your details.

Thanks,

Gemma

Northern-dj
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

What a mess this is

I have been away and still Vodafone has not sorted this

what faith have people got with Vodafone promotions when they go wrong

this has still not been sorted.

I hope some one at Vodafone at there many Meetings takes a look at what went wroung

and if part of the pramotion is not in then the deal does not happen.

this prevents customers left with out part of the deal

hurryhurry
Phoned again today and I've been told to wait till Tuesday coz that's when new stock arrives....

Apparently my order is now picked at the warehouse .. so hopefully it will be with me soon ... i suggest everyone checks - track my order

:smileyvery-happy:

DarenMundy

ive been waiting 6 weeks for my gear fit now......all i get off vodafone is ring back next week it may be in stock or go to carphone warehouse and buy one.....they are still selling contracts offering the gear fit...pleae be aware you will be waiting a while for it to arrive......if mine is not here next week i will be making a complaint to ombudsman ....get it sorted VODAFONE.....can anybody else give me any light on this as vodafone chat advisor are seem to pass you along a que.....VODAFONE have really poor in adequate advisors.......