Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy Note 7

Robby1081
4: Newbie

What is the official line from Vodafone on this?. Had the initial handset and the replacement, neither of which have had any issues and have been the best phone I've owned.

Media reports state to turn off the handset and return it, although given the abysmal customer service on the first recall by Vodafone, I'd like an official answer rather than the 5 or 6 different ones I seem to get everytime I call

71 REPLIES 71

So.. 7 days waiting for a return bag for a phone that apprantly could burst into flames at any point. I still have no bag, even after phonecalls to Vodafone to find out what is going on. Still don't understand why I can't just return to a store and it is dealt with from there. This service is getting beyond an absolute joke. Will be taking my business elsewhere once my current contract expires. Don't hold them to blame with what happened to the phone but the customer service dept is abysmal.

Hi @Robby1081

I'm going to PM you for help with this.

Viki

I have the same issue, 7 days since promised bag, nothing received.  Promised a replacement iPhone within 2 weeks but now pushed back to end of November.  I am so frustrated and upset.  Lies lies and more lies.  LEt me return this Note 7, cancel my upgrade and let me go into a shop and pick one up.

i know what will happen, another WRT form, call from someone who does not care and round and round we go again

jaygrim
4: Newbie
I filled one in and they told me to ring 191, Useless.

my note 7 has now been returned via DPD  been told  my account should be cancelled in 24 to 72 hours and have a full refund  

i have went back to my old note 3 

How did you manage that?. I'm still waiting for the magical bag to turn up for me to send it back

apkpure
2: Seeker

Galaxy Note7 Owners need to do one of the following: Exchange your current Galaxy Note7 for a Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge and replacement of any Galaxy Note7 specific accessories with a refund of the price difference between devices; or Contact your point of purchase to obtain a full refund.

Hello @daveherron

Please see the Private Message I have sent you this morning. Please follow the instructions in the message and we will help you further. 

Hi @Robby1081

I am going to send you a Private Message now. 

Louise

daveherron
Sorry but i am not completing more forms. The service is so poor its unreal. I am cancelling today due to the shocking service.

With Vodafone, make a complaint you get a form, make another, you get another form.